Sick Hangover Cast Hospitalised in Bangkok
Stars of the original 2009 movie, including Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, reunited to "The Hangover Part II" about a hazardous bachelor party in the hedonistic city of Bangkok, Thailand.
But the three-month shoot proved to be more difficult than director Todd Phillips imagined as his actors and crew members were hospitalised for a variety of conditions ranging from exhaustion to food poisoning.
He tells Total Film magazine, "It ended up being a battle of endurance and we lost people all the time to food poisoning, heat exhaustion... everybody, including all the actors, were in hospital for some time... My movies are about mayhem and I always think I like it, but Bangkok is mayhem to another degree. You're shooting and guys will literally drive through the scene on their little motorcycles. It was hot, it rained a lot. It feels like we went to war!"
Cooper adds, "I have a lead stomach so I never threw up. Bangkok is Vegas on steroids. Ed (Helms) got really sick. He was addicted to those charcoal pills (for stomach pain)."
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'