Sick Hangover Cast Hospitalised in Bangkok
Stars of the original 2009 movie, including Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, reunited to "The Hangover Part II" about a hazardous bachelor party in the hedonistic city of Bangkok, Thailand.
But the three-month shoot proved to be more difficult than director Todd Phillips imagined as his actors and crew members were hospitalised for a variety of conditions ranging from exhaustion to food poisoning.
He tells Total Film magazine, "It ended up being a battle of endurance and we lost people all the time to food poisoning, heat exhaustion... everybody, including all the actors, were in hospital for some time... My movies are about mayhem and I always think I like it, but Bangkok is mayhem to another degree. You're shooting and guys will literally drive through the scene on their little motorcycles. It was hot, it rained a lot. It feels like we went to war!"
Cooper adds, "I have a lead stomach so I never threw up. Bangkok is Vegas on steroids. Ed (Helms) got really sick. He was addicted to those charcoal pills (for stomach pain)."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed