Sick Hangover Cast Hospitalised in Bangkok
Stars of the original 2009 movie, including Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, reunited to "The Hangover Part II" about a hazardous bachelor party in the hedonistic city of Bangkok, Thailand.
But the three-month shoot proved to be more difficult than director Todd Phillips imagined as his actors and crew members were hospitalised for a variety of conditions ranging from exhaustion to food poisoning.
He tells Total Film magazine, "It ended up being a battle of endurance and we lost people all the time to food poisoning, heat exhaustion... everybody, including all the actors, were in hospital for some time... My movies are about mayhem and I always think I like it, but Bangkok is mayhem to another degree. You're shooting and guys will literally drive through the scene on their little motorcycles. It was hot, it rained a lot. It feels like we went to war!"
Cooper adds, "I have a lead stomach so I never threw up. Bangkok is Vegas on steroids. Ed (Helms) got really sick. He was addicted to those charcoal pills (for stomach pain)."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell