Sick Hangover Cast Hospitalised in Bangkok
Stars of the original 2009 movie, including Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, reunited to "The Hangover Part II" about a hazardous bachelor party in the hedonistic city of Bangkok, Thailand.
But the three-month shoot proved to be more difficult than director Todd Phillips imagined as his actors and crew members were hospitalised for a variety of conditions ranging from exhaustion to food poisoning.
He tells Total Film magazine, "It ended up being a battle of endurance and we lost people all the time to food poisoning, heat exhaustion... everybody, including all the actors, were in hospital for some time... My movies are about mayhem and I always think I like it, but Bangkok is mayhem to another degree. You're shooting and guys will literally drive through the scene on their little motorcycles. It was hot, it rained a lot. It feels like we went to war!"
Cooper adds, "I have a lead stomach so I never threw up. Bangkok is Vegas on steroids. Ed (Helms) got really sick. He was addicted to those charcoal pills (for stomach pain)."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21