Sick Hangover Cast Hospitalised in Bangkok
Stars of the original 2009 movie, including Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, reunited to "The Hangover Part II" about a hazardous bachelor party in the hedonistic city of Bangkok, Thailand.
But the three-month shoot proved to be more difficult than director Todd Phillips imagined as his actors and crew members were hospitalised for a variety of conditions ranging from exhaustion to food poisoning.
He tells Total Film magazine, "It ended up being a battle of endurance and we lost people all the time to food poisoning, heat exhaustion... everybody, including all the actors, were in hospital for some time... My movies are about mayhem and I always think I like it, but Bangkok is mayhem to another degree. You're shooting and guys will literally drive through the scene on their little motorcycles. It was hot, it rained a lot. It feels like we went to war!"
Cooper adds, "I have a lead stomach so I never threw up. Bangkok is Vegas on steroids. Ed (Helms) got really sick. He was addicted to those charcoal pills (for stomach pain)."
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off