Good Charlotte's Gig Cancelled Over Terrorism Fears
Good Charlotte had been due to perform at a one-off show for Jack Daniel's whiskey, called The JD Set, on 22 April in Kuta, Bali - but guitarist Benji Madden claimed on April 11, it had been scrapped because of a scheduling problem.
They have now revealed the real reason behind the cancellation - organisers decided to move the show because of a terrorism alert issued by officials in Australia.
A statement posted on the band's website reads, "The JD Set Bali... has been cancelled due to security warnings issued outside of the country."
"The show... will be moved to an alternate location at a new time with additional details released as soon as they become available. The band Good Charlotte expressed their disappointment at the need to cancel the Bali appearance: 'We were really looking forward to appearing at the JD Set in Bali next week, but safety has to come first so obviously the right call has been made'."
Bali was devastated by a series of bombings in 2005 which left 20 people dead and more than 100 injured.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour