Miley Cyrus Relieved by Parents' Reunion
Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife, Tish, separated on 2010 and they moved to end their 17-year marriage for good by filing for divorce in October 2010.
They announced on March 11 that they had got back together and called off the divorce, and their 18-year-old daughter admits she's relieved by the reconciliation. Miley Cyrus is also glad she doesn't have to feel guilty about heading out on her upcoming Gypsy Heart world tour.
She tells the Associated Press, "I think it's good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start travelling, (because) you're away. My family is good. They are stoked (excited) for (the) tour. As long as I'm happy they are happy."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'