Miley Cyrus Relieved by Parents' Reunion
Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife, Tish, separated on 2010 and they moved to end their 17-year marriage for good by filing for divorce in October 2010.
They announced on March 11 that they had got back together and called off the divorce, and their 18-year-old daughter admits she's relieved by the reconciliation. Miley Cyrus is also glad she doesn't have to feel guilty about heading out on her upcoming Gypsy Heart world tour.
She tells the Associated Press, "I think it's good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start travelling, (because) you're away. My family is good. They are stoked (excited) for (the) tour. As long as I'm happy they are happy."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal