Miley Cyrus Relieved by Parents' Reunion
Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife, Tish, separated on 2010 and they moved to end their 17-year marriage for good by filing for divorce in October 2010.
They announced on March 11 that they had got back together and called off the divorce, and their 18-year-old daughter admits she's relieved by the reconciliation. Miley Cyrus is also glad she doesn't have to feel guilty about heading out on her upcoming Gypsy Heart world tour.
She tells the Associated Press, "I think it's good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start travelling, (because) you're away. My family is good. They are stoked (excited) for (the) tour. As long as I'm happy they are happy."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna