Miley Cyrus Relieved by Parents' Reunion
Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife, Tish, separated on 2010 and they moved to end their 17-year marriage for good by filing for divorce in October 2010.
They announced on March 11 that they had got back together and called off the divorce, and their 18-year-old daughter admits she's relieved by the reconciliation. Miley Cyrus is also glad she doesn't have to feel guilty about heading out on her upcoming Gypsy Heart world tour.
She tells the Associated Press, "I think it's good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start travelling, (because) you're away. My family is good. They are stoked (excited) for (the) tour. As long as I'm happy they are happy."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3