Miley Cyrus Relieved by Parents' Reunion
Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife, Tish, separated on 2010 and they moved to end their 17-year marriage for good by filing for divorce in October 2010.
They announced on March 11 that they had got back together and called off the divorce, and their 18-year-old daughter admits she's relieved by the reconciliation. Miley Cyrus is also glad she doesn't have to feel guilty about heading out on her upcoming Gypsy Heart world tour.
She tells the Associated Press, "I think it's good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start travelling, (because) you're away. My family is good. They are stoked (excited) for (the) tour. As long as I'm happy they are happy."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!