Matthew Morrison Leaves Rat-Infested Home
"Glee" actor recently went away for a few days and when he returned to his house, he found the place had been overrun by rodents.
Matthew Morrison reveals the property was covered in faeces, with rats in every room - and he became determined to catch the intruders.
He tells "The Billy Bush Show", "I came home and World War III broke out in my house. There was rat poop all over my house when I got home. I go upstairs (and) there was a huge rat in my bed. And like, poop and faeces all over my bed..."
"I got home at like, 10pm on Sunday night and I had a 6am call on 'Glee' on Monday, and it was just the worst night ever... I tried to catch the rat and he darted away. And I kind of cornered him in this thing... I thought he was dead on my bed."
"So... I put a bunch of plastic bags on my hand - I went to grab him and he just darted off... He was on the windowsill, kind of just eyeing me. We were playing cat and mouse - or Matt and rat, I guess."
"I got him, ran downstairs in my underwear, and threw him in this far away trash can. Came back, tried to sleep and I just couldn't. A half hour later, I hear something else... On my nightstand! I get up... I run over and turn the light on, and this big guy is on my nightstand and he jumps on my bed. They just love my bed!"
"And he's looking at me like, 'What are you doing on my bed?' He's looking at me like I'm the a**hole."
Matthew Morrison eventually gave up and checked into a hotel - and he's now considering selling the house because he is so wary about going back.
He adds, "This is my house that I own. Now I want to put it back on the market!"
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture