Matthew Morrison Leaves Rat-Infested Home
"Glee" actor recently went away for a few days and when he returned to his house, he found the place had been overrun by rodents.
Matthew Morrison reveals the property was covered in faeces, with rats in every room - and he became determined to catch the intruders.
He tells "The Billy Bush Show", "I came home and World War III broke out in my house. There was rat poop all over my house when I got home. I go upstairs (and) there was a huge rat in my bed. And like, poop and faeces all over my bed..."
"I got home at like, 10pm on Sunday night and I had a 6am call on 'Glee' on Monday, and it was just the worst night ever... I tried to catch the rat and he darted away. And I kind of cornered him in this thing... I thought he was dead on my bed."
"So... I put a bunch of plastic bags on my hand - I went to grab him and he just darted off... He was on the windowsill, kind of just eyeing me. We were playing cat and mouse - or Matt and rat, I guess."
"I got him, ran downstairs in my underwear, and threw him in this far away trash can. Came back, tried to sleep and I just couldn't. A half hour later, I hear something else... On my nightstand! I get up... I run over and turn the light on, and this big guy is on my nightstand and he jumps on my bed. They just love my bed!"
"And he's looking at me like, 'What are you doing on my bed?' He's looking at me like I'm the a**hole."
Matthew Morrison eventually gave up and checked into a hotel - and he's now considering selling the house because he is so wary about going back.
He adds, "This is my house that I own. Now I want to put it back on the market!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs