Charlie Sheen Announces Bipolar Awareness Walk
The former "Two and a Half Men" star - who famously told viewers of his online webcast he is not bipolar but "bi-winning" - plans to stroll from his hotel in the city to local arts theatre Massey Hall.
Charlie Sheen wants to raise public awareness of the illness, which is back in the headlines after Catherine Zeta-Jones confirmed she received treatment for bipolar II on April 11.
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter.com page to announce details of the stunt and encourage his fans to join him.
He writes, "Bipolar Awareness Walk!! Come join me at 6pm and walk with me from The Ritz Carlton to Massey Hall..! Show your support..!! BIWINNING ybw (you've been warned)."
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale