Charlie Sheen Announces Bipolar Awareness Walk
The former "Two and a Half Men" star - who famously told viewers of his online webcast he is not bipolar but "bi-winning" - plans to stroll from his hotel in the city to local arts theatre Massey Hall.
Charlie Sheen wants to raise public awareness of the illness, which is back in the headlines after Catherine Zeta-Jones confirmed she received treatment for bipolar II on April 11.
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter.com page to announce details of the stunt and encourage his fans to join him.
He writes, "Bipolar Awareness Walk!! Come join me at 6pm and walk with me from The Ritz Carlton to Massey Hall..! Show your support..!! BIWINNING ybw (you've been warned)."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics