Charlie Sheen Announces Bipolar Awareness Walk
The former "Two and a Half Men" star - who famously told viewers of his online webcast he is not bipolar but "bi-winning" - plans to stroll from his hotel in the city to local arts theatre Massey Hall.
Charlie Sheen wants to raise public awareness of the illness, which is back in the headlines after Catherine Zeta-Jones confirmed she received treatment for bipolar II on April 11.
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter.com page to announce details of the stunt and encourage his fans to join him.
He writes, "Bipolar Awareness Walk!! Come join me at 6pm and walk with me from The Ritz Carlton to Massey Hall..! Show your support..!! BIWINNING ybw (you've been warned)."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified