Charlie Sheen Announces Bipolar Awareness Walk
The former "Two and a Half Men" star - who famously told viewers of his online webcast he is not bipolar but "bi-winning" - plans to stroll from his hotel in the city to local arts theatre Massey Hall.
Charlie Sheen wants to raise public awareness of the illness, which is back in the headlines after Catherine Zeta-Jones confirmed she received treatment for bipolar II on April 11.
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter.com page to announce details of the stunt and encourage his fans to join him.
He writes, "Bipolar Awareness Walk!! Come join me at 6pm and walk with me from The Ritz Carlton to Massey Hall..! Show your support..!! BIWINNING ybw (you've been warned)."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake