Charlie Sheen Announces Bipolar Awareness Walk
The former "Two and a Half Men" star - who famously told viewers of his online webcast he is not bipolar but "bi-winning" - plans to stroll from his hotel in the city to local arts theatre Massey Hall.
Charlie Sheen wants to raise public awareness of the illness, which is back in the headlines after Catherine Zeta-Jones confirmed she received treatment for bipolar II on April 11.
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter.com page to announce details of the stunt and encourage his fans to join him.
He writes, "Bipolar Awareness Walk!! Come join me at 6pm and walk with me from The Ritz Carlton to Massey Hall..! Show your support..!! BIWINNING ybw (you've been warned)."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding