Cliff Richard and Robbie Williams Back Blue for Eurovision Glory
The "One Love" hitmakers split in 2005 but recently regrouped and will be representing the U.K. in the annual competition next month in May.
Cliff Richard, who was a runner-up in the contest with his hit "Congratulations" in 1968, is convinced they have the winning formula.
He tells The Sun, "A young pop band with good-looking guys singing great songs can win this and get 100 million people watching them at the same time. Blue have got a better chance than most people I remember."
Robbie Williams has also offered his support to the four-piece, consisting of Simon Webbe, Duncan James, Antony Costa and Lee Ryan.
He adds, "They've got as good a shout (chance) as anybody. Good luck, bring it home."
The competition takes place in Dusseldorf, Germany on 14 May.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective