Justin Bieber Plays Triumphant Israel Show
Justin Bieber jetted to the Middle East on Monday, April 11, but has spent most of the week holed up in his hotel room after he became infuriated by onlookers spoiling his visits to famous historical landmarks.
He was also at the centre of a political storm amid reports a planned meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was scrapped.
But the teenage pop star re-emerged into the public eye on Thursday to stage his show in Tel Aviv.
In a post on his Twitter.com page before the gig, he wrote, "Time to do what I love best... perform for the fans... Israel... It's almost time."
And the concert was clearly a success, with Justin Bieber adding afterwards, "Amazing night... Amazing place... Amazing show!! Never going to forget this one. Blessed."
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory