Justin Bieber Plays Triumphant Israel Show
Justin Bieber jetted to the Middle East on Monday, April 11, but has spent most of the week holed up in his hotel room after he became infuriated by onlookers spoiling his visits to famous historical landmarks.
He was also at the centre of a political storm amid reports a planned meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was scrapped.
But the teenage pop star re-emerged into the public eye on Thursday to stage his show in Tel Aviv.
In a post on his Twitter.com page before the gig, he wrote, "Time to do what I love best... perform for the fans... Israel... It's almost time."
And the concert was clearly a success, with Justin Bieber adding afterwards, "Amazing night... Amazing place... Amazing show!! Never going to forget this one. Blessed."
More Justin Bieber News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host