Justin Bieber Plays Triumphant Israel Show
Justin Bieber jetted to the Middle East on Monday, April 11, but has spent most of the week holed up in his hotel room after he became infuriated by onlookers spoiling his visits to famous historical landmarks.
He was also at the centre of a political storm amid reports a planned meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was scrapped.
But the teenage pop star re-emerged into the public eye on Thursday to stage his show in Tel Aviv.
In a post on his Twitter.com page before the gig, he wrote, "Time to do what I love best... perform for the fans... Israel... It's almost time."
And the concert was clearly a success, with Justin Bieber adding afterwards, "Amazing night... Amazing place... Amazing show!! Never going to forget this one. Blessed."
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed