Justin Bieber Plays Triumphant Israel Show
Justin Bieber jetted to the Middle East on Monday, April 11, but has spent most of the week holed up in his hotel room after he became infuriated by onlookers spoiling his visits to famous historical landmarks.
He was also at the centre of a political storm amid reports a planned meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was scrapped.
But the teenage pop star re-emerged into the public eye on Thursday to stage his show in Tel Aviv.
In a post on his Twitter.com page before the gig, he wrote, "Time to do what I love best... perform for the fans... Israel... It's almost time."
And the concert was clearly a success, with Justin Bieber adding afterwards, "Amazing night... Amazing place... Amazing show!! Never going to forget this one. Blessed."
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars