Lindsay Lohan Challenges Blake Lively for Film Roles
Lindsay Lohan, who is currently in talks to portray Victoria Gotti in the upcoming mob film "Gotti: Three Generations", reveals she's particularly interested in going head to head with Blake Lively to play a good witch in "Oz, the Great and Powerful", opposite pal Blake Lively, and in Oliver Stone's latest film "Savages".
She tells the New York Post, "I think the only role I could play is Glinda (The Good Witch)... I'll only do the movie if I can work with (James Franco). We're, like, best friends."
Franco has been cast as the leading man in the film, while Mila Kunis is also reportedly onboard the project.
The "Mean Girls" actress also expressed interest in Oliver Stone's stoner drama "Savages", stating,"That's the role I really want."
Lindsay Lohan is keen to make her mark as an actress again following a string of film flops and two years of legal woes and personal crises, which culminated in prison and rehab stints in 2010.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle