Lindsay Lohan Challenges Blake Lively for Film Roles
Lindsay Lohan, who is currently in talks to portray Victoria Gotti in the upcoming mob film "Gotti: Three Generations", reveals she's particularly interested in going head to head with Blake Lively to play a good witch in "Oz, the Great and Powerful", opposite pal Blake Lively, and in Oliver Stone's latest film "Savages".
She tells the New York Post, "I think the only role I could play is Glinda (The Good Witch)... I'll only do the movie if I can work with (James Franco). We're, like, best friends."
Franco has been cast as the leading man in the film, while Mila Kunis is also reportedly onboard the project.
The "Mean Girls" actress also expressed interest in Oliver Stone's stoner drama "Savages", stating,"That's the role I really want."
Lindsay Lohan is keen to make her mark as an actress again following a string of film flops and two years of legal woes and personal crises, which culminated in prison and rehab stints in 2010.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?