Lindsay Lohan Challenges Blake Lively for Film Roles
Lindsay Lohan, who is currently in talks to portray Victoria Gotti in the upcoming mob film "Gotti: Three Generations", reveals she's particularly interested in going head to head with Blake Lively to play a good witch in "Oz, the Great and Powerful", opposite pal Blake Lively, and in Oliver Stone's latest film "Savages".
She tells the New York Post, "I think the only role I could play is Glinda (The Good Witch)... I'll only do the movie if I can work with (James Franco). We're, like, best friends."
Franco has been cast as the leading man in the film, while Mila Kunis is also reportedly onboard the project.
The "Mean Girls" actress also expressed interest in Oliver Stone's stoner drama "Savages", stating,"That's the role I really want."
Lindsay Lohan is keen to make her mark as an actress again following a string of film flops and two years of legal woes and personal crises, which culminated in prison and rehab stints in 2010.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off