Lindsay Lohan Challenges Blake Lively for Film Roles
Lindsay Lohan, who is currently in talks to portray Victoria Gotti in the upcoming mob film "Gotti: Three Generations", reveals she's particularly interested in going head to head with Blake Lively to play a good witch in "Oz, the Great and Powerful", opposite pal Blake Lively, and in Oliver Stone's latest film "Savages".
She tells the New York Post, "I think the only role I could play is Glinda (The Good Witch)... I'll only do the movie if I can work with (James Franco). We're, like, best friends."
Franco has been cast as the leading man in the film, while Mila Kunis is also reportedly onboard the project.
The "Mean Girls" actress also expressed interest in Oliver Stone's stoner drama "Savages", stating,"That's the role I really want."
Lindsay Lohan is keen to make her mark as an actress again following a string of film flops and two years of legal woes and personal crises, which culminated in prison and rehab stints in 2010.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing