Lindsay Lohan Challenges Blake Lively for Film Roles
Lindsay Lohan, who is currently in talks to portray Victoria Gotti in the upcoming mob film "Gotti: Three Generations", reveals she's particularly interested in going head to head with Blake Lively to play a good witch in "Oz, the Great and Powerful", opposite pal Blake Lively, and in Oliver Stone's latest film "Savages".
She tells the New York Post, "I think the only role I could play is Glinda (The Good Witch)... I'll only do the movie if I can work with (James Franco). We're, like, best friends."
Franco has been cast as the leading man in the film, while Mila Kunis is also reportedly onboard the project.
The "Mean Girls" actress also expressed interest in Oliver Stone's stoner drama "Savages", stating,"That's the role I really want."
Lindsay Lohan is keen to make her mark as an actress again following a string of film flops and two years of legal woes and personal crises, which culminated in prison and rehab stints in 2010.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns