Courteney Cox: 'Arquette Will Always Be My Guy'
Courteney Cox and David Arquette have put on a united front for the press in recent weeks, even taking daughter Coco to Disneyland, but David recently confessed his wife is still reluctant to reconcile.
The "Friends" actress continues to talk fondly of the actor as she promotes their new film "Scream 4" and now she has offered fans the hope that the marriage may not be over.
She says, "I don't know what's going to happen. I really don't. I'm sure the decision has to be made at some point. We are getting along so well I hate to rock the boat."
Courteney Cox continued to speak affectionately about her estranged husband during an interview on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Thursday morning, April 14, stating, "At first it (the separation) was a little rough. I was more worried about him. And then now we're able to actually look at the relationship and see are we compatible."
"We know we love each other, but how does the rest of it work?"
But no matter what happens, Courteney Cox admits she will always have a place in her heart for the actor.
She adds, "We have 15 years of memories. There's no point in spoiling that because we are kind of looking at ourselves. I don't know what's going to happen but I think this is an important time. He will always be my guy."
More Courteney Cox News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie