Courteney Cox: 'Arquette Will Always Be My Guy'
Courteney Cox and David Arquette have put on a united front for the press in recent weeks, even taking daughter Coco to Disneyland, but David recently confessed his wife is still reluctant to reconcile.
The "Friends" actress continues to talk fondly of the actor as she promotes their new film "Scream 4" and now she has offered fans the hope that the marriage may not be over.
She says, "I don't know what's going to happen. I really don't. I'm sure the decision has to be made at some point. We are getting along so well I hate to rock the boat."
Courteney Cox continued to speak affectionately about her estranged husband during an interview on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Thursday morning, April 14, stating, "At first it (the separation) was a little rough. I was more worried about him. And then now we're able to actually look at the relationship and see are we compatible."
"We know we love each other, but how does the rest of it work?"
But no matter what happens, Courteney Cox admits she will always have a place in her heart for the actor.
She adds, "We have 15 years of memories. There's no point in spoiling that because we are kind of looking at ourselves. I don't know what's going to happen but I think this is an important time. He will always be my guy."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App