Prosecutors Request Permission to Tell Tales About Michael Jackson Doctor's Love Life
The legal team at odds with Dr. Conrad Murray want jurors at his upcoming manslaughter trial to hear details about his relationships with three women he called and texted during the final moments of Michael Jackson's life.
In the documents filed by Deputy District Attorney David Walgren on Thursday, April 14, he insists, "The details of these relationships are relevant to show Dr. Murray's level of inattentiveness and distraction while he was responsible for the care of Mr. Michael Jackson."
Walgren claims the doctor's relationships with the women were personal and social and will "impeach" a statement Murray made to police about events leading up to the pop star's death.
Murray's defence lawyer insists any information about the doctor's extra-marital affairs was irrelevant and would only "inflame the passions of the jury".
Murray is accused of administering a fatal dose of anaesthetic Propofol to Michael Jackson. The doctor has pleaded not guilty.
More Michael Jackson News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier