David Hasselhoff Struggles With New Love's Accent
David Hasselhoff recently confirmed he has been dating Hayley Roberts, who is 27 years his junior, since they met in Cardiff, Wales as he filmed for his new role as a judge on hit TV series "Britain's Got Talent".
On Thursday, April 14, David Hasselhoff appeared on U.K. talk show "Loose Women" - with the blond model in the audience - to speak about his new lover at length for the first time, and he revealed he often finds her strong accent hard to follow.
David Hasselhoff said, "We have long conversations because she is from Wales and I can't understand her. We met when I was doing an episode of 'Britain's Got Talent' in Cardiff. We are just starting."
"It's kind of tough (to avoid media coverage)... I wooed her (at first). I was a gentleman. I like to just say, 'Here's where I'm at, if you like we can do this, it's up to you'. I just wait and wait... We are just getting started. We are just trying to go to the movies, have a bowl of soup (but) everyone's turning us in (to the media)."
More David Hasselhoff News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!