David Hasselhoff Struggles With New Love's Accent
David Hasselhoff recently confirmed he has been dating Hayley Roberts, who is 27 years his junior, since they met in Cardiff, Wales as he filmed for his new role as a judge on hit TV series "Britain's Got Talent".
On Thursday, April 14, David Hasselhoff appeared on U.K. talk show "Loose Women" - with the blond model in the audience - to speak about his new lover at length for the first time, and he revealed he often finds her strong accent hard to follow.
David Hasselhoff said, "We have long conversations because she is from Wales and I can't understand her. We met when I was doing an episode of 'Britain's Got Talent' in Cardiff. We are just starting."
"It's kind of tough (to avoid media coverage)... I wooed her (at first). I was a gentleman. I like to just say, 'Here's where I'm at, if you like we can do this, it's up to you'. I just wait and wait... We are just getting started. We are just trying to go to the movies, have a bowl of soup (but) everyone's turning us in (to the media)."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest