David Hasselhoff Struggles With New Love's Accent
David Hasselhoff recently confirmed he has been dating Hayley Roberts, who is 27 years his junior, since they met in Cardiff, Wales as he filmed for his new role as a judge on hit TV series "Britain's Got Talent".
On Thursday, April 14, David Hasselhoff appeared on U.K. talk show "Loose Women" - with the blond model in the audience - to speak about his new lover at length for the first time, and he revealed he often finds her strong accent hard to follow.
David Hasselhoff said, "We have long conversations because she is from Wales and I can't understand her. We met when I was doing an episode of 'Britain's Got Talent' in Cardiff. We are just starting."
"It's kind of tough (to avoid media coverage)... I wooed her (at first). I was a gentleman. I like to just say, 'Here's where I'm at, if you like we can do this, it's up to you'. I just wait and wait... We are just getting started. We are just trying to go to the movies, have a bowl of soup (but) everyone's turning us in (to the media)."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7