David Hasselhoff Struggles With New Love's Accent
David Hasselhoff recently confirmed he has been dating Hayley Roberts, who is 27 years his junior, since they met in Cardiff, Wales as he filmed for his new role as a judge on hit TV series "Britain's Got Talent".
On Thursday, April 14, David Hasselhoff appeared on U.K. talk show "Loose Women" - with the blond model in the audience - to speak about his new lover at length for the first time, and he revealed he often finds her strong accent hard to follow.
David Hasselhoff said, "We have long conversations because she is from Wales and I can't understand her. We met when I was doing an episode of 'Britain's Got Talent' in Cardiff. We are just starting."
"It's kind of tough (to avoid media coverage)... I wooed her (at first). I was a gentleman. I like to just say, 'Here's where I'm at, if you like we can do this, it's up to you'. I just wait and wait... We are just getting started. We are just trying to go to the movies, have a bowl of soup (but) everyone's turning us in (to the media)."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two