David Hasselhoff Struggles With New Love's Accent
David Hasselhoff recently confirmed he has been dating Hayley Roberts, who is 27 years his junior, since they met in Cardiff, Wales as he filmed for his new role as a judge on hit TV series "Britain's Got Talent".
On Thursday, April 14, David Hasselhoff appeared on U.K. talk show "Loose Women" - with the blond model in the audience - to speak about his new lover at length for the first time, and he revealed he often finds her strong accent hard to follow.
David Hasselhoff said, "We have long conversations because she is from Wales and I can't understand her. We met when I was doing an episode of 'Britain's Got Talent' in Cardiff. We are just starting."
"It's kind of tough (to avoid media coverage)... I wooed her (at first). I was a gentleman. I like to just say, 'Here's where I'm at, if you like we can do this, it's up to you'. I just wait and wait... We are just getting started. We are just trying to go to the movies, have a bowl of soup (but) everyone's turning us in (to the media)."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?