Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Trying for a Baby
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was photographed leaving a Beverly Hills fertility clinic in California on Wednesday, April 13, and he admits he is considering becoming a father.
He tells TMZ.com, "It was always Zsa Zsa Gabor's dream for us to have a child... and even though we won't be using any of her eggs, she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this."
"I am so excited!! I hope Zsa Zsa is going to hang around for awhile. I want her to see and hold the baby's hand. She will be a mother again at 95!! It was her wish to have a boy."
Gabor, who was treated after she coughed up blood at her home on March 11, has been in and out of hospital since she fell and broke her hip in summer 2010.
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was among the potential fathers fighting for custody of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn following the actress/model's death in 2007. He claimed the little girl could be his.
DNA tests eventually confirmed photographer Larry Birkhead was the child's biological father.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery