Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Trying for a Baby
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was photographed leaving a Beverly Hills fertility clinic in California on Wednesday, April 13, and he admits he is considering becoming a father.
He tells TMZ.com, "It was always Zsa Zsa Gabor's dream for us to have a child... and even though we won't be using any of her eggs, she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this."
"I am so excited!! I hope Zsa Zsa is going to hang around for awhile. I want her to see and hold the baby's hand. She will be a mother again at 95!! It was her wish to have a boy."
Gabor, who was treated after she coughed up blood at her home on March 11, has been in and out of hospital since she fell and broke her hip in summer 2010.
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was among the potential fathers fighting for custody of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn following the actress/model's death in 2007. He claimed the little girl could be his.
DNA tests eventually confirmed photographer Larry Birkhead was the child's biological father.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival