Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Trying for a Baby
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was photographed leaving a Beverly Hills fertility clinic in California on Wednesday, April 13, and he admits he is considering becoming a father.
He tells TMZ.com, "It was always Zsa Zsa Gabor's dream for us to have a child... and even though we won't be using any of her eggs, she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this."
"I am so excited!! I hope Zsa Zsa is going to hang around for awhile. I want her to see and hold the baby's hand. She will be a mother again at 95!! It was her wish to have a boy."
Gabor, who was treated after she coughed up blood at her home on March 11, has been in and out of hospital since she fell and broke her hip in summer 2010.
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was among the potential fathers fighting for custody of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn following the actress/model's death in 2007. He claimed the little girl could be his.
DNA tests eventually confirmed photographer Larry Birkhead was the child's biological father.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes