Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Trying for a Baby
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was photographed leaving a Beverly Hills fertility clinic in California on Wednesday, April 13, and he admits he is considering becoming a father.
He tells TMZ.com, "It was always Zsa Zsa Gabor's dream for us to have a child... and even though we won't be using any of her eggs, she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this."
"I am so excited!! I hope Zsa Zsa is going to hang around for awhile. I want her to see and hold the baby's hand. She will be a mother again at 95!! It was her wish to have a boy."
Gabor, who was treated after she coughed up blood at her home on March 11, has been in and out of hospital since she fell and broke her hip in summer 2010.
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt was among the potential fathers fighting for custody of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn following the actress/model's death in 2007. He claimed the little girl could be his.
DNA tests eventually confirmed photographer Larry Birkhead was the child's biological father.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans