Sharon Osbourne Mystified Over Tax Debt
Reports suggesting Ozzy Osbourne and his manager wife owed more than $1.7 million in unpaid taxes broke earlier on April 11.
Sharon Osbourne reveals she checked with accountants when her publicist alerted her to the story - and now she's attempting to figure out how the debt came about, insisting it has been paid.
In a statement issued exclusively to Internet blogger Perez Hilton, she writes, "At 4:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon I received a phone call from my publicist who had a reporter on the other line informing her that the IRS had just put a lien on one of our properties."
"I then contacted my accountant who said they knew nothing about any lien. The lien has been paid. I do intend to find out how this lien happened without the knowledge of myself or my accountants."
"I hope none of this reflects negatively on mine and Ozzy's moral character."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie