Sharon Osbourne Mystified Over Tax Debt
Reports suggesting Ozzy Osbourne and his manager wife owed more than $1.7 million in unpaid taxes broke earlier on April 11.
Sharon Osbourne reveals she checked with accountants when her publicist alerted her to the story - and now she's attempting to figure out how the debt came about, insisting it has been paid.
In a statement issued exclusively to Internet blogger Perez Hilton, she writes, "At 4:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon I received a phone call from my publicist who had a reporter on the other line informing her that the IRS had just put a lien on one of our properties."
"I then contacted my accountant who said they knew nothing about any lien. The lien has been paid. I do intend to find out how this lien happened without the knowledge of myself or my accountants."
"I hope none of this reflects negatively on mine and Ozzy's moral character."
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development