Sharon Osbourne Mystified Over Tax Debt
Reports suggesting Ozzy Osbourne and his manager wife owed more than $1.7 million in unpaid taxes broke earlier on April 11.
Sharon Osbourne reveals she checked with accountants when her publicist alerted her to the story - and now she's attempting to figure out how the debt came about, insisting it has been paid.
In a statement issued exclusively to Internet blogger Perez Hilton, she writes, "At 4:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon I received a phone call from my publicist who had a reporter on the other line informing her that the IRS had just put a lien on one of our properties."
"I then contacted my accountant who said they knew nothing about any lien. The lien has been paid. I do intend to find out how this lien happened without the knowledge of myself or my accountants."
"I hope none of this reflects negatively on mine and Ozzy's moral character."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7