Sharon Osbourne Mystified Over Tax Debt
Reports suggesting Ozzy Osbourne and his manager wife owed more than $1.7 million in unpaid taxes broke earlier on April 11.
Sharon Osbourne reveals she checked with accountants when her publicist alerted her to the story - and now she's attempting to figure out how the debt came about, insisting it has been paid.
In a statement issued exclusively to Internet blogger Perez Hilton, she writes, "At 4:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon I received a phone call from my publicist who had a reporter on the other line informing her that the IRS had just put a lien on one of our properties."
"I then contacted my accountant who said they knew nothing about any lien. The lien has been paid. I do intend to find out how this lien happened without the knowledge of myself or my accountants."
"I hope none of this reflects negatively on mine and Ozzy's moral character."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns