Courteney Cox Laughs Off David Arquette's Advances at Disney World
Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced its separation in 2010 but they have both been open about their determination to resolve their problems and get their relationship back on track.
They flew to Florida earlier this month to enjoy a family vacation with their daughter Coco at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando and the trio was pictured smiling and hugging outside the theme park's famous Cinderella's Castle.
Arquette sensationally revealed on live radio on Monday, April 10, that he had attempted to sleep with his wife during the trip, but she turned him down, telling shock jock Howard Stern, &"Listen, I tried to f**k her, and she doesn't even want me. Oh, that's probably something I shouldn't have said... (We kissed) a little bit. It was like we were...eighth graders. Seventh graders."
Cox has now spoken out about the incident, telling TV host David Letterman that although her estranged spouse failed in his attempts to move their relationship forward, she didn't let it ruin their vacation, but she did scold him for telling the world about it on the radio.
She says, "He told everyone, 'Oh yeah I tried to hit on Courteney in Disney World', and I was like 'Dude that's not really for everyone to know.' He did try to hit on me, he hit pretty hard and I said, 'You don't have the fast pass right now. Not to that ride."
She adds, "He's something else... we are separated and David is sober now... we are getting along great, it's kind of the best we have ever been. We were just in Disney World, we were talking and we were laughing so hard because we are so close now and being real and honest."
More Courteney Cox News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit