Rihanna Disappointed by 'X Factor' Snub
Simon Cowell is currently recruiting panelists for his latest reality TV project which will see him transfer his successful British talent show to the U.S.
Famed music mogul Antonio L.A. Reid is already confirmed, while high-profile names including Jessica Simpson and Nicole Scherzinger have been linked to the other coveted slots.
Rihanna has now become the latest star to confirm she turned down the chance to join X Factir and the singer admits she was upset when she realized her touring commitments would make the role impossible.
She tells radio host Ryan Seacrest, "Yes, it's something that I would have loved to do, actually. But our schedule doesn't allow. We're gonna be on tour for the rest of the year and it's a demanding schedule to be on that show. You have to kind of be around for a long time, months at a time, which is impossible for me... I'll be on tour for the rest of the year."
More Rihanna News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest