Prince Keeps Gig Tickets Cheap
Prince is set to play 21 dates in the city, kicking off on Thursday, April 14, at the L.A. Forum, and he has decided to keep prices low to make sure cash-strapped supporters can still see his shows.
A large portion of the tickets will be sold for a $25 entrance fee and the "Purple Rain" singer is adamant fans deserve to pay the "price" for concerts, blaming sales website TicketMaster for inflating charges over the years.
He tells U.S. TV host George Lopez, "$25 is what we used to pay for concerts. Then somebody called TicketMaster came in. Now we're showing who the real ticket master is and putting the right price on it."
More Prince News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy