Sean Penn's Snapper Donates Case Money to Haiti
Sean Penn pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of vandalism after a run-in with photographer Jordan Dawes in 2009, and the snapper's lawsuit against the "Milk" star was settled out of court last in March 2011.
Dawes has now promised to donate all the money he won from the settlement to charity, including relief efforts in the Carribean nation where Sean Penn has been working tirelessly to help those affected by the 2010 tremor.
Legal documents, obtained by TMZ.com, read, "All of the net proceeds of the settlement will be donated to charities that support victims of domestic violence and victims of the earthquake in Haiti."
It is not known how much Dawes received in the agreement.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body