Sean Penn's Snapper Donates Case Money to Haiti
Sean Penn pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of vandalism after a run-in with photographer Jordan Dawes in 2009, and the snapper's lawsuit against the "Milk" star was settled out of court last in March 2011.
Dawes has now promised to donate all the money he won from the settlement to charity, including relief efforts in the Carribean nation where Sean Penn has been working tirelessly to help those affected by the 2010 tremor.
Legal documents, obtained by TMZ.com, read, "All of the net proceeds of the settlement will be donated to charities that support victims of domestic violence and victims of the earthquake in Haiti."
It is not known how much Dawes received in the agreement.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'