Sean Penn's Snapper Donates Case Money to Haiti
Sean Penn pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of vandalism after a run-in with photographer Jordan Dawes in 2009, and the snapper's lawsuit against the "Milk" star was settled out of court last in March 2011.
Dawes has now promised to donate all the money he won from the settlement to charity, including relief efforts in the Carribean nation where Sean Penn has been working tirelessly to help those affected by the 2010 tremor.
Legal documents, obtained by TMZ.com, read, "All of the net proceeds of the settlement will be donated to charities that support victims of domestic violence and victims of the earthquake in Haiti."
It is not known how much Dawes received in the agreement.
More Sean Penn News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip