Sean Penn's Snapper Donates Case Money to Haiti
Sean Penn pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of vandalism after a run-in with photographer Jordan Dawes in 2009, and the snapper's lawsuit against the "Milk" star was settled out of court last in March 2011.
Dawes has now promised to donate all the money he won from the settlement to charity, including relief efforts in the Carribean nation where Sean Penn has been working tirelessly to help those affected by the 2010 tremor.
Legal documents, obtained by TMZ.com, read, "All of the net proceeds of the settlement will be donated to charities that support victims of domestic violence and victims of the earthquake in Haiti."
It is not known how much Dawes received in the agreement.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington