Sean Penn's Snapper Donates Case Money to Haiti
Sean Penn pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of vandalism after a run-in with photographer Jordan Dawes in 2009, and the snapper's lawsuit against the "Milk" star was settled out of court last in March 2011.
Dawes has now promised to donate all the money he won from the settlement to charity, including relief efforts in the Carribean nation where Sean Penn has been working tirelessly to help those affected by the 2010 tremor.
Legal documents, obtained by TMZ.com, read, "All of the net proceeds of the settlement will be donated to charities that support victims of domestic violence and victims of the earthquake in Haiti."
It is not known how much Dawes received in the agreement.
More Sean Penn News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift