LeAnn Rimes Thrills Fan With Closet Clearout Offer
The "Blue" hitmaker cleared out her wardrobe on Wednesday, April 13, telling her Twitter.com followers, "Three solid hrs (hours) of closet organization. The shoes... they're everywhere. Even on the back if (sic) the door... all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice... mine are shoes and handbags."
An American user on the site, Peggy Joyce, messaged LeAnn Rimes, asking, "Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son."
The blond beauty quickly replied to Joyce, "DM (direct message) me your address and sizes... if they match I'll send you some things. I'll take care of it (shipping)."
Joyce was clearly overwhelmed by LeAnn Rimes' gesture, gushing, "Thanks!! My lil guy Connor... He's 16 months now... He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!"
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split