LeAnn Rimes Thrills Fan With Closet Clearout Offer
The "Blue" hitmaker cleared out her wardrobe on Wednesday, April 13, telling her Twitter.com followers, "Three solid hrs (hours) of closet organization. The shoes... they're everywhere. Even on the back if (sic) the door... all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice... mine are shoes and handbags."
An American user on the site, Peggy Joyce, messaged LeAnn Rimes, asking, "Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son."
The blond beauty quickly replied to Joyce, "DM (direct message) me your address and sizes... if they match I'll send you some things. I'll take care of it (shipping)."
Joyce was clearly overwhelmed by LeAnn Rimes' gesture, gushing, "Thanks!! My lil guy Connor... He's 16 months now... He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!"
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!