LeAnn Rimes Thrills Fan With Closet Clearout Offer
The "Blue" hitmaker cleared out her wardrobe on Wednesday, April 13, telling her Twitter.com followers, "Three solid hrs (hours) of closet organization. The shoes... they're everywhere. Even on the back if (sic) the door... all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice... mine are shoes and handbags."
An American user on the site, Peggy Joyce, messaged LeAnn Rimes, asking, "Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son."
The blond beauty quickly replied to Joyce, "DM (direct message) me your address and sizes... if they match I'll send you some things. I'll take care of it (shipping)."
Joyce was clearly overwhelmed by LeAnn Rimes' gesture, gushing, "Thanks!! My lil guy Connor... He's 16 months now... He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3