LeAnn Rimes Thrills Fan With Closet Clearout Offer
The "Blue" hitmaker cleared out her wardrobe on Wednesday, April 13, telling her Twitter.com followers, "Three solid hrs (hours) of closet organization. The shoes... they're everywhere. Even on the back if (sic) the door... all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice... mine are shoes and handbags."
An American user on the site, Peggy Joyce, messaged LeAnn Rimes, asking, "Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son."
The blond beauty quickly replied to Joyce, "DM (direct message) me your address and sizes... if they match I'll send you some things. I'll take care of it (shipping)."
Joyce was clearly overwhelmed by LeAnn Rimes' gesture, gushing, "Thanks!! My lil guy Connor... He's 16 months now... He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!"
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why