LeAnn Rimes Thrills Fan With Closet Clearout Offer
The "Blue" hitmaker cleared out her wardrobe on Wednesday, April 13, telling her Twitter.com followers, "Three solid hrs (hours) of closet organization. The shoes... they're everywhere. Even on the back if (sic) the door... all organized though! The shelves are three rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice... mine are shoes and handbags."
An American user on the site, Peggy Joyce, messaged LeAnn Rimes, asking, "Anything u want to donate to me? Lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son."
The blond beauty quickly replied to Joyce, "DM (direct message) me your address and sizes... if they match I'll send you some things. I'll take care of it (shipping)."
Joyce was clearly overwhelmed by LeAnn Rimes' gesture, gushing, "Thanks!! My lil guy Connor... He's 16 months now... He thanks you too! So sweet of you!!"
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March