Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' Song to Be Released in Australia
The unlikely collaborators teamed up in the studio last year, 2010, to record a new version of Poison classic "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The song was set for general release this year, 2011, but Bret Michaels recently revealed it was scrapped when Miley Cyrus' parents split and he was falsely linked to her mother, Tish.
The song is now set to hit airwaves this summer, but a representative for Cyrus has confirmed the track will only be released Down Under to promote her upcoming Gypsy Heart tour.
The rep tells E! News, "It will be released) in conjunction with Miley's upcoming tour there. It is Australia only."
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" will be released in Australia shortly before Cyrus' first concert in the country in Brisbane on June 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day