Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' Song to Be Released in Australia
The unlikely collaborators teamed up in the studio last year, 2010, to record a new version of Poison classic "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The song was set for general release this year, 2011, but Bret Michaels recently revealed it was scrapped when Miley Cyrus' parents split and he was falsely linked to her mother, Tish.
The song is now set to hit airwaves this summer, but a representative for Cyrus has confirmed the track will only be released Down Under to promote her upcoming Gypsy Heart tour.
The rep tells E! News, "It will be released) in conjunction with Miley's upcoming tour there. It is Australia only."
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" will be released in Australia shortly before Cyrus' first concert in the country in Brisbane on June 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'