Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' Song to Be Released in Australia
The unlikely collaborators teamed up in the studio last year, 2010, to record a new version of Poison classic "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The song was set for general release this year, 2011, but Bret Michaels recently revealed it was scrapped when Miley Cyrus' parents split and he was falsely linked to her mother, Tish.
The song is now set to hit airwaves this summer, but a representative for Cyrus has confirmed the track will only be released Down Under to promote her upcoming Gypsy Heart tour.
The rep tells E! News, "It will be released) in conjunction with Miley's upcoming tour there. It is Australia only."
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" will be released in Australia shortly before Cyrus' first concert in the country in Brisbane on June 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom