Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' Song to Be Released in Australia
The unlikely collaborators teamed up in the studio last year, 2010, to record a new version of Poison classic "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The song was set for general release this year, 2011, but Bret Michaels recently revealed it was scrapped when Miley Cyrus' parents split and he was falsely linked to her mother, Tish.
The song is now set to hit airwaves this summer, but a representative for Cyrus has confirmed the track will only be released Down Under to promote her upcoming Gypsy Heart tour.
The rep tells E! News, "It will be released) in conjunction with Miley's upcoming tour there. It is Australia only."
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" will be released in Australia shortly before Cyrus' first concert in the country in Brisbane on June 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences