Miley Cyrus and Bret Michaels' Song to Be Released in Australia
The unlikely collaborators teamed up in the studio last year, 2010, to record a new version of Poison classic "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The song was set for general release this year, 2011, but Bret Michaels recently revealed it was scrapped when Miley Cyrus' parents split and he was falsely linked to her mother, Tish.
The song is now set to hit airwaves this summer, but a representative for Cyrus has confirmed the track will only be released Down Under to promote her upcoming Gypsy Heart tour.
The rep tells E! News, "It will be released) in conjunction with Miley's upcoming tour there. It is Australia only."
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" will be released in Australia shortly before Cyrus' first concert in the country in Brisbane on June 21.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father