Drew Barrymore to Direct Liz Tucillo's 'How to Be Single'
The follow-up to Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip It!", "How to Be Single" will revolve around a group of New Yorkers and their various dating adventures over the course of a decade, according to EW.com.
Drew Barrymore is still deciding whether or not she'll appear in the film, as she did in 2009's "Whip It!". She is planning to shoot the movie on location this summer.
She says, "It's hopefully, in a lot of ways, not a romantic comedy. People have this weird stigma with that word - it's a turn-off to guys or whatever. But I think we've honed in on a style that will be more universal, a little bit ageless and not gender specific."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory