Drew Barrymore to Direct Liz Tucillo's 'How to Be Single'
The follow-up to Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip It!", "How to Be Single" will revolve around a group of New Yorkers and their various dating adventures over the course of a decade, according to EW.com.
Drew Barrymore is still deciding whether or not she'll appear in the film, as she did in 2009's "Whip It!". She is planning to shoot the movie on location this summer.
She says, "It's hopefully, in a lot of ways, not a romantic comedy. People have this weird stigma with that word - it's a turn-off to guys or whatever. But I think we've honed in on a style that will be more universal, a little bit ageless and not gender specific."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked