Drew Barrymore to Direct Liz Tucillo's 'How to Be Single'
The follow-up to Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip It!", "How to Be Single" will revolve around a group of New Yorkers and their various dating adventures over the course of a decade, according to EW.com.
Drew Barrymore is still deciding whether or not she'll appear in the film, as she did in 2009's "Whip It!". She is planning to shoot the movie on location this summer.
She says, "It's hopefully, in a lot of ways, not a romantic comedy. People have this weird stigma with that word - it's a turn-off to guys or whatever. But I think we've honed in on a style that will be more universal, a little bit ageless and not gender specific."
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party