Drew Barrymore to Direct Liz Tucillo's 'How to Be Single'
The follow-up to Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip It!", "How to Be Single" will revolve around a group of New Yorkers and their various dating adventures over the course of a decade, according to EW.com.
Drew Barrymore is still deciding whether or not she'll appear in the film, as she did in 2009's "Whip It!". She is planning to shoot the movie on location this summer.
She says, "It's hopefully, in a lot of ways, not a romantic comedy. People have this weird stigma with that word - it's a turn-off to guys or whatever. But I think we've honed in on a style that will be more universal, a little bit ageless and not gender specific."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd