Drew Barrymore to Direct Liz Tucillo's 'How to Be Single'
The follow-up to Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip It!", "How to Be Single" will revolve around a group of New Yorkers and their various dating adventures over the course of a decade, according to EW.com.
Drew Barrymore is still deciding whether or not she'll appear in the film, as she did in 2009's "Whip It!". She is planning to shoot the movie on location this summer.
She says, "It's hopefully, in a lot of ways, not a romantic comedy. People have this weird stigma with that word - it's a turn-off to guys or whatever. But I think we've honed in on a style that will be more universal, a little bit ageless and not gender specific."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'