Drew Barrymore to Direct Liz Tucillo's 'How to Be Single'
The follow-up to Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, "Whip It!", "How to Be Single" will revolve around a group of New Yorkers and their various dating adventures over the course of a decade, according to EW.com.
Drew Barrymore is still deciding whether or not she'll appear in the film, as she did in 2009's "Whip It!". She is planning to shoot the movie on location this summer.
She says, "It's hopefully, in a lot of ways, not a romantic comedy. People have this weird stigma with that word - it's a turn-off to guys or whatever. But I think we've honed in on a style that will be more universal, a little bit ageless and not gender specific."
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa