Hayden Panettiere's Dad Helped Her Perfect Scream
Hayden Panettiere reveals her dad insisted she develop an eardrum-shattering yell, so that she could scare off potential attackers.
The former "Heroes" star says, "I'm a fireman's daughter... and he always taught me, because I'm such a small girl, that you always have to look like you have somewhere to be and someone's gonna miss you if you [don't] get there.
"He used to tell me all the time when I went to the mall with my friends, 'What do you do if somebody comes up and grabs you?' He taught me to scream, 'You're not my daddy, you're not my daddy'. So I had a lot of practice screaming, 'You're not my daddy'."
"Now it just sounds wrong... but I'm pretty good at screaming."
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'