Hayden Panettiere's Dad Helped Her Perfect Scream
Hayden Panettiere reveals her dad insisted she develop an eardrum-shattering yell, so that she could scare off potential attackers.
The former "Heroes" star says, "I'm a fireman's daughter... and he always taught me, because I'm such a small girl, that you always have to look like you have somewhere to be and someone's gonna miss you if you [don't] get there.
"He used to tell me all the time when I went to the mall with my friends, 'What do you do if somebody comes up and grabs you?' He taught me to scream, 'You're not my daddy, you're not my daddy'. So I had a lot of practice screaming, 'You're not my daddy'."
"Now it just sounds wrong... but I'm pretty good at screaming."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna