Hayden Panettiere's Dad Helped Her Perfect Scream
Hayden Panettiere reveals her dad insisted she develop an eardrum-shattering yell, so that she could scare off potential attackers.
The former "Heroes" star says, "I'm a fireman's daughter... and he always taught me, because I'm such a small girl, that you always have to look like you have somewhere to be and someone's gonna miss you if you [don't] get there.
"He used to tell me all the time when I went to the mall with my friends, 'What do you do if somebody comes up and grabs you?' He taught me to scream, 'You're not my daddy, you're not my daddy'. So I had a lot of practice screaming, 'You're not my daddy'."
"Now it just sounds wrong... but I'm pretty good at screaming."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby