Hayden Panettiere's Dad Helped Her Perfect Scream
Hayden Panettiere reveals her dad insisted she develop an eardrum-shattering yell, so that she could scare off potential attackers.
The former "Heroes" star says, "I'm a fireman's daughter... and he always taught me, because I'm such a small girl, that you always have to look like you have somewhere to be and someone's gonna miss you if you [don't] get there.
"He used to tell me all the time when I went to the mall with my friends, 'What do you do if somebody comes up and grabs you?' He taught me to scream, 'You're not my daddy, you're not my daddy'. So I had a lot of practice screaming, 'You're not my daddy'."
"Now it just sounds wrong... but I'm pretty good at screaming."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern