Hayden Panettiere's Dad Helped Her Perfect Scream
Hayden Panettiere reveals her dad insisted she develop an eardrum-shattering yell, so that she could scare off potential attackers.
The former "Heroes" star says, "I'm a fireman's daughter... and he always taught me, because I'm such a small girl, that you always have to look like you have somewhere to be and someone's gonna miss you if you [don't] get there.
"He used to tell me all the time when I went to the mall with my friends, 'What do you do if somebody comes up and grabs you?' He taught me to scream, 'You're not my daddy, you're not my daddy'. So I had a lot of practice screaming, 'You're not my daddy'."
"Now it just sounds wrong... but I'm pretty good at screaming."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour