James Allan Fuming Over Illegal Downloads
The group's latest single, Euphoria, Take My Hand, limped into the U.K. charts at number 126 earlier this year (11) and James Allan blames its poor performance on the number of fans who obtain music without paying.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I don't think the charts mean what they used to, which is a shame because I love the anticipation. I love it if it's a rock 'n' roll band that makes it to the top of the tree, against the odds.
"Take the number of records we've sold. I think we'll play to more people than that on the first three nights of the tour. It doesn't add up right."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified