James Allan Fuming Over Illegal Downloads
The group's latest single, Euphoria, Take My Hand, limped into the U.K. charts at number 126 earlier this year (11) and James Allan blames its poor performance on the number of fans who obtain music without paying.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I don't think the charts mean what they used to, which is a shame because I love the anticipation. I love it if it's a rock 'n' roll band that makes it to the top of the tree, against the odds.
"Take the number of records we've sold. I think we'll play to more people than that on the first three nights of the tour. It doesn't add up right."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'