James Allan Fuming Over Illegal Downloads
The group's latest single, Euphoria, Take My Hand, limped into the U.K. charts at number 126 earlier this year (11) and James Allan blames its poor performance on the number of fans who obtain music without paying.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I don't think the charts mean what they used to, which is a shame because I love the anticipation. I love it if it's a rock 'n' roll band that makes it to the top of the tree, against the odds.
"Take the number of records we've sold. I think we'll play to more people than that on the first three nights of the tour. It doesn't add up right."
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week