Kim Kardashian Plans to Wed Kris Humphries Soon
Socialite and TV star Kim Kardashian is making plans to wed basketball player boyfriend Kris Humphries - and already has her dress picked out for the big day. The couple has only been dating for five months, but Life & Style magazine reports it's getting serious and Kardashian has started talking about getting married - and what her ceremony will be like.
The publication claims Kardashian is hoping for a big diamond engagement ring, designed by pal Lorraine Schwartz. A source says, "Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor, who was a good friend of Lorraine's, so she wants to take inspiration from one of Elizabeth's prized possessions: her famous cushion-cut Krupp diamond. Kim's been talking to Lorraine about it a lot lately."
And Kardashian herself tells Life & Style that she has fantasised about her wedding ever since she was a little girl: "I've envisioned the whole thing. I can't wait to get married. I've found my wedding dress - I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long."
The source reveals Kim plans to shop for a Chanel couture gown in Paris, France: "She wants a white, strapless floor-length gown that's traditional but sexy and makes her feel like a princess."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special