Reese Witherspoon Turned Off by Robert Pattinson's Snorting
Reese Witherspoon has broken her silence about having to 'romance' "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson on the set of their new movie "Water for Elephants", insisting it was a huge turn-off. The newlywed admits she was rather looking forward to smooching with the Brit - but he had a terrible cold on the day she had to kiss him.
Pattinson has already revealed his nose was "running all over the place" and now Witherspoon has confirmed it was disgusting. She tells In Touch magazine, "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life."
"He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it - and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting. I'm not kidding! I'm going to say it's a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't sexy."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby