Reese Witherspoon Turned Off by Robert Pattinson's Snorting
Reese Witherspoon has broken her silence about having to 'romance' "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson on the set of their new movie "Water for Elephants", insisting it was a huge turn-off. The newlywed admits she was rather looking forward to smooching with the Brit - but he had a terrible cold on the day she had to kiss him.
Pattinson has already revealed his nose was "running all over the place" and now Witherspoon has confirmed it was disgusting. She tells In Touch magazine, "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life."
"He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it - and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting. I'm not kidding! I'm going to say it's a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't sexy."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?