Reese Witherspoon Turned Off by Robert Pattinson's Snorting
Reese Witherspoon has broken her silence about having to 'romance' "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson on the set of their new movie "Water for Elephants", insisting it was a huge turn-off. The newlywed admits she was rather looking forward to smooching with the Brit - but he had a terrible cold on the day she had to kiss him.
Pattinson has already revealed his nose was "running all over the place" and now Witherspoon has confirmed it was disgusting. She tells In Touch magazine, "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life."
"He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it - and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting. I'm not kidding! I'm going to say it's a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't sexy."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host