Reese Witherspoon Turned Off by Robert Pattinson's Snorting
Reese Witherspoon has broken her silence about having to 'romance' "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson on the set of their new movie "Water for Elephants", insisting it was a huge turn-off. The newlywed admits she was rather looking forward to smooching with the Brit - but he had a terrible cold on the day she had to kiss him.
Pattinson has already revealed his nose was "running all over the place" and now Witherspoon has confirmed it was disgusting. She tells In Touch magazine, "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life."
"He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it - and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting. I'm not kidding! I'm going to say it's a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't sexy."
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?