Jennifer Lopez Admits She Starts Going Grey at 23
Superstar Jennifer Lopez has been dying her luscious locks since finding her first gray hair at the age of 23. The singer/actress and "American Idol" judge insists on sticking to a strict styling schedule to avoid eagle-eyed paparazzi from catching her looking less than her best, although the star admits she's a little curious to see what her natural hair color would look like now she's 41.
She tells People magazine, "I was prematurely gray at 23. I have to have [my roots] touched up every couple of weeks. I'm kind of tempted to one day just let it go. It'd be kind of exciting! Maybe someday we'll go really far away for like two months and I'm just going to see what it looks like."
But Lopez's hair confession hasn't affected her sexy status, she has just been named People Magazine's most beautiful star of 2011.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'