Jennifer Lopez Admits She Starts Going Grey at 23
Superstar Jennifer Lopez has been dying her luscious locks since finding her first gray hair at the age of 23. The singer/actress and "American Idol" judge insists on sticking to a strict styling schedule to avoid eagle-eyed paparazzi from catching her looking less than her best, although the star admits she's a little curious to see what her natural hair color would look like now she's 41.
She tells People magazine, "I was prematurely gray at 23. I have to have [my roots] touched up every couple of weeks. I'm kind of tempted to one day just let it go. It'd be kind of exciting! Maybe someday we'll go really far away for like two months and I'm just going to see what it looks like."
But Lopez's hair confession hasn't affected her sexy status, she has just been named People Magazine's most beautiful star of 2011.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'