Jennifer Lopez Admits She Starts Going Grey at 23
Superstar Jennifer Lopez has been dying her luscious locks since finding her first gray hair at the age of 23. The singer/actress and "American Idol" judge insists on sticking to a strict styling schedule to avoid eagle-eyed paparazzi from catching her looking less than her best, although the star admits she's a little curious to see what her natural hair color would look like now she's 41.
She tells People magazine, "I was prematurely gray at 23. I have to have [my roots] touched up every couple of weeks. I'm kind of tempted to one day just let it go. It'd be kind of exciting! Maybe someday we'll go really far away for like two months and I'm just going to see what it looks like."
But Lopez's hair confession hasn't affected her sexy status, she has just been named People Magazine's most beautiful star of 2011.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms