Jennifer Lopez Admits She Starts Going Grey at 23
Superstar Jennifer Lopez has been dying her luscious locks since finding her first gray hair at the age of 23. The singer/actress and "American Idol" judge insists on sticking to a strict styling schedule to avoid eagle-eyed paparazzi from catching her looking less than her best, although the star admits she's a little curious to see what her natural hair color would look like now she's 41.
She tells People magazine, "I was prematurely gray at 23. I have to have [my roots] touched up every couple of weeks. I'm kind of tempted to one day just let it go. It'd be kind of exciting! Maybe someday we'll go really far away for like two months and I'm just going to see what it looks like."
But Lopez's hair confession hasn't affected her sexy status, she has just been named People Magazine's most beautiful star of 2011.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months