Jennifer Lopez Admits She Starts Going Grey at 23
Superstar Jennifer Lopez has been dying her luscious locks since finding her first gray hair at the age of 23. The singer/actress and "American Idol" judge insists on sticking to a strict styling schedule to avoid eagle-eyed paparazzi from catching her looking less than her best, although the star admits she's a little curious to see what her natural hair color would look like now she's 41.
She tells People magazine, "I was prematurely gray at 23. I have to have [my roots] touched up every couple of weeks. I'm kind of tempted to one day just let it go. It'd be kind of exciting! Maybe someday we'll go really far away for like two months and I'm just going to see what it looks like."
But Lopez's hair confession hasn't affected her sexy status, she has just been named People Magazine's most beautiful star of 2011.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert