Snoop Dogg Furious About Having to Change 'Wet' Title
Snoop Dogg has been told to change the title of his bachelor party anthem dedicated to royal fan Prince William in order to get the racy tune played on U.S. radio stations. The "Gin and Juice" hitmaker came up with "Wet" in honor of the British royal's upcoming nuptials to Kate Middleton, insisting he hoped the tune would help the Prince celebrate his final days as a single man.
He faced some criticism from radio chiefs who refused to play the song on air unless he renamed the track to make it more family-friendly, but the backlash has stunned Snoop - because another single he created with Dr. Dre is all about their love of marijuana.
He tells Vibe magazine, "I did a song called 'Wet', and these motherf****rs at radio made me change the title to 'Sweat'. I didn't change one line on Kush. I hear that motherf****r on the radio every day, and we're talking about straight smoking dope. I can't be sexy, but I can be drug oriented."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set