Snoop Dogg Furious About Having to Change 'Wet' Title
Snoop Dogg has been told to change the title of his bachelor party anthem dedicated to royal fan Prince William in order to get the racy tune played on U.S. radio stations. The "Gin and Juice" hitmaker came up with "Wet" in honor of the British royal's upcoming nuptials to Kate Middleton, insisting he hoped the tune would help the Prince celebrate his final days as a single man.
He faced some criticism from radio chiefs who refused to play the song on air unless he renamed the track to make it more family-friendly, but the backlash has stunned Snoop - because another single he created with Dr. Dre is all about their love of marijuana.
He tells Vibe magazine, "I did a song called 'Wet', and these motherf****rs at radio made me change the title to 'Sweat'. I didn't change one line on Kush. I hear that motherf****r on the radio every day, and we're talking about straight smoking dope. I can't be sexy, but I can be drug oriented."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert