Snoop Dogg Furious About Having to Change 'Wet' Title
Snoop Dogg has been told to change the title of his bachelor party anthem dedicated to royal fan Prince William in order to get the racy tune played on U.S. radio stations. The "Gin and Juice" hitmaker came up with "Wet" in honor of the British royal's upcoming nuptials to Kate Middleton, insisting he hoped the tune would help the Prince celebrate his final days as a single man.
He faced some criticism from radio chiefs who refused to play the song on air unless he renamed the track to make it more family-friendly, but the backlash has stunned Snoop - because another single he created with Dr. Dre is all about their love of marijuana.
He tells Vibe magazine, "I did a song called 'Wet', and these motherf****rs at radio made me change the title to 'Sweat'. I didn't change one line on Kush. I hear that motherf****r on the radio every day, and we're talking about straight smoking dope. I can't be sexy, but I can be drug oriented."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'