Joe Pesci Joins John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
Joe Pesci has joined John Travolta in the much-anticipated John Gotti biopic. The "My Cousin Vinny" star has signed on to co-star in "Gotti: Three Generations", which will be directed by Nick Cassavetes.
Travolta will play the mob boss in the project, while Pesci will portray Gotti deputy Angelo Ruggiero. Pesci tells WENN, "I'm really happy to be making this picture with my good friend Nick Cassavetes. It's going to be a great experience and a rare opportunity to look inside the life of Gotti."
Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also have a featured role in the film, according to a release from the producers at Fiore Films.
Lindsay Lohan is also in negotiations for a role as Travolta's onscreen daughter, Victoria, in the biopic. Producer Marc Fiore confirms, "Lindsay is a terrific actress. Nothing has been finalized, but we are definitely in talks."
And she already has a fan in the real life Victoria Gotti. She says, "I think she's incredible. I think she's a great actress. I think she can do... any role, really."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding