Joe Pesci Joins John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
Joe Pesci has joined John Travolta in the much-anticipated John Gotti biopic. The "My Cousin Vinny" star has signed on to co-star in "Gotti: Three Generations", which will be directed by Nick Cassavetes.
Travolta will play the mob boss in the project, while Pesci will portray Gotti deputy Angelo Ruggiero. Pesci tells WENN, "I'm really happy to be making this picture with my good friend Nick Cassavetes. It's going to be a great experience and a rare opportunity to look inside the life of Gotti."
Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also have a featured role in the film, according to a release from the producers at Fiore Films.
Lindsay Lohan is also in negotiations for a role as Travolta's onscreen daughter, Victoria, in the biopic. Producer Marc Fiore confirms, "Lindsay is a terrific actress. Nothing has been finalized, but we are definitely in talks."
And she already has a fan in the real life Victoria Gotti. She says, "I think she's incredible. I think she's a great actress. I think she can do... any role, really."
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her