Joe Pesci Joins John Travolta in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
Joe Pesci has joined John Travolta in the much-anticipated John Gotti biopic. The "My Cousin Vinny" star has signed on to co-star in "Gotti: Three Generations", which will be directed by Nick Cassavetes.
Travolta will play the mob boss in the project, while Pesci will portray Gotti deputy Angelo Ruggiero. Pesci tells WENN, "I'm really happy to be making this picture with my good friend Nick Cassavetes. It's going to be a great experience and a rare opportunity to look inside the life of Gotti."
Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also have a featured role in the film, according to a release from the producers at Fiore Films.
Lindsay Lohan is also in negotiations for a role as Travolta's onscreen daughter, Victoria, in the biopic. Producer Marc Fiore confirms, "Lindsay is a terrific actress. Nothing has been finalized, but we are definitely in talks."
And she already has a fan in the real life Victoria Gotti. She says, "I think she's incredible. I think she's a great actress. I think she can do... any role, really."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier