Former 98 Degrees Singer to Join Chippendales
Former 98 Degrees star Jeff Timmons is set to join male stripper group the Chippendales - as a singer. Timmons, who sang with the Grammy nominated group during the 1990s, will be heading to Las Vegas for a four-week gig as a special musical guest star and emcee at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in May.
The singer took to his Twitter.com account on Monday, April 11 to confirm the news, but he made it clear, "You guys know I'm not stripping, come on....I'm singing!"
Jeff Timmons is one of founding member of 98 Degrees. He was joined in the pop group by Justin Jeffre as well as brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey. After the group decided to take a break to pursue other ambitions, he launched his solo career by touring with Jim Brickman before releasing his first solo album, "Whisper That Way", in 2004.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs