Former 98 Degrees Singer to Join Chippendales
Former 98 Degrees star Jeff Timmons is set to join male stripper group the Chippendales - as a singer. Timmons, who sang with the Grammy nominated group during the 1990s, will be heading to Las Vegas for a four-week gig as a special musical guest star and emcee at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in May.
The singer took to his Twitter.com account on Monday, April 11 to confirm the news, but he made it clear, "You guys know I'm not stripping, come on....I'm singing!"
Jeff Timmons is one of founding member of 98 Degrees. He was joined in the pop group by Justin Jeffre as well as brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey. After the group decided to take a break to pursue other ambitions, he launched his solo career by touring with Jim Brickman before releasing his first solo album, "Whisper That Way", in 2004.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group