Former 98 Degrees Singer to Join Chippendales
Former 98 Degrees star Jeff Timmons is set to join male stripper group the Chippendales - as a singer. Timmons, who sang with the Grammy nominated group during the 1990s, will be heading to Las Vegas for a four-week gig as a special musical guest star and emcee at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in May.
The singer took to his Twitter.com account on Monday, April 11 to confirm the news, but he made it clear, "You guys know I'm not stripping, come on....I'm singing!"
Jeff Timmons is one of founding member of 98 Degrees. He was joined in the pop group by Justin Jeffre as well as brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey. After the group decided to take a break to pursue other ambitions, he launched his solo career by touring with Jim Brickman before releasing his first solo album, "Whisper That Way", in 2004.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters