Miranda Cosgrove Accepted at Two of Her Dream Colleges
Teenage actress Miranda Cosgrove's college dreams are coming true. She's been accepted at two prestigious universities in New York and Los Angeles.
The "iCarly" star previously revealed she had applied to various colleges across the U.S. to study film. She told Seventeen magazine, "My ultimate dream is to go to the University of Southern California for two years and then New York University for two years."
Her anxious wait is finally over and she's celebrating after landing placements at both of her preferred schools - but she admits it will be a tough choice to settle on one. Cosgrove tells Celebuzz.com, "I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool... I feel like they are both so great."
The actress also applied to Yale University in Connecticut, the University of California, Berkeley and Brown University in Rhode Island, where "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" star Emma Watson is a student.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia