Miranda Cosgrove Accepted at Two of Her Dream Colleges
Teenage actress Miranda Cosgrove's college dreams are coming true. She's been accepted at two prestigious universities in New York and Los Angeles.
The "iCarly" star previously revealed she had applied to various colleges across the U.S. to study film. She told Seventeen magazine, "My ultimate dream is to go to the University of Southern California for two years and then New York University for two years."
Her anxious wait is finally over and she's celebrating after landing placements at both of her preferred schools - but she admits it will be a tough choice to settle on one. Cosgrove tells Celebuzz.com, "I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool... I feel like they are both so great."
The actress also applied to Yale University in Connecticut, the University of California, Berkeley and Brown University in Rhode Island, where "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" star Emma Watson is a student.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune