Miranda Cosgrove Accepted at Two of Her Dream Colleges
Teenage actress Miranda Cosgrove's college dreams are coming true. She's been accepted at two prestigious universities in New York and Los Angeles.
The "iCarly" star previously revealed she had applied to various colleges across the U.S. to study film. She told Seventeen magazine, "My ultimate dream is to go to the University of Southern California for two years and then New York University for two years."
Her anxious wait is finally over and she's celebrating after landing placements at both of her preferred schools - but she admits it will be a tough choice to settle on one. Cosgrove tells Celebuzz.com, "I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool... I feel like they are both so great."
The actress also applied to Yale University in Connecticut, the University of California, Berkeley and Brown University in Rhode Island, where "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" star Emma Watson is a student.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'