Miranda Cosgrove Accepted at Two of Her Dream Colleges
Teenage actress Miranda Cosgrove's college dreams are coming true. She's been accepted at two prestigious universities in New York and Los Angeles.
The "iCarly" star previously revealed she had applied to various colleges across the U.S. to study film. She told Seventeen magazine, "My ultimate dream is to go to the University of Southern California for two years and then New York University for two years."
Her anxious wait is finally over and she's celebrating after landing placements at both of her preferred schools - but she admits it will be a tough choice to settle on one. Cosgrove tells Celebuzz.com, "I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool... I feel like they are both so great."
The actress also applied to Yale University in Connecticut, the University of California, Berkeley and Brown University in Rhode Island, where "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" star Emma Watson is a student.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding