Miranda Cosgrove Accepted at Two of Her Dream Colleges
Teenage actress Miranda Cosgrove's college dreams are coming true. She's been accepted at two prestigious universities in New York and Los Angeles.
The "iCarly" star previously revealed she had applied to various colleges across the U.S. to study film. She told Seventeen magazine, "My ultimate dream is to go to the University of Southern California for two years and then New York University for two years."
Her anxious wait is finally over and she's celebrating after landing placements at both of her preferred schools - but she admits it will be a tough choice to settle on one. Cosgrove tells Celebuzz.com, "I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool... I feel like they are both so great."
The actress also applied to Yale University in Connecticut, the University of California, Berkeley and Brown University in Rhode Island, where "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" star Emma Watson is a student.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS