Celine Dion Suggests Britney Spears to Perform in Vegas
Celine Dion has urged pop stars Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue to follow her lead and take on a Las Vegas residency, because she's enjoyed her stint on the Sin City stage so much.
Both stars are rumored to be in talks for spectacular shows in the Nevada gambling Mecca, and the Aussie singer, currently on tour with her "Aphrodite Les Folies" trek, recently declared, "I've got my Las Vegas show right here. We've been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it."
And stage veteran Dion, who is wowing critics with her latest Vegas residency, has told her fellow chart stars to "go for it" if they are offered a performance contract. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "If Britney and Kylie want to come to Vegas and do a residency like me, I say go for it."
"Vegas is changing. There is room for everyone, new singers and older ones. When I first came here in 2003, people said my career was over. I'm here because I love singing, and this allows me to be with my family."
More Celine Dion News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'