Lack of Privacy Reduces Reese Witherspoon to Tears
Newlywed actress Reese Witherspoon is driven to tears by her lack of privacy in Hollywood and will occasionally break down and bawl in her car. The "Walk the Line" star admits she still struggles to come to terms with living in the spotlight and allows herself a good cry whenever she finds herself overwhelmed by the constant paparazzi presence.
The Oscar winner tells Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I will sit in the car and cry. Because I can't get out. That's the only thing, I mourn the loss of my privacy."
But Witherspoon, who wed agent Jim Toth last month (March 11), insists she would never give up the "interesting life" she now leads. She says, "With whatever I've lost, I've gained tenfold in life experience."
In the chat, the mother of two also talks about finding a balance between her professional and personal life. "We have a lot of family meetings. 'Mom's going to be away and coming home on the weekends. How does everybody feel about that?' It's always military operations around here. Lots of different moving parts," she shares.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media