Lack of Privacy Reduces Reese Witherspoon to Tears
Newlywed actress Reese Witherspoon is driven to tears by her lack of privacy in Hollywood and will occasionally break down and bawl in her car. The "Walk the Line" star admits she still struggles to come to terms with living in the spotlight and allows herself a good cry whenever she finds herself overwhelmed by the constant paparazzi presence.
The Oscar winner tells Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I will sit in the car and cry. Because I can't get out. That's the only thing, I mourn the loss of my privacy."
But Witherspoon, who wed agent Jim Toth last month (March 11), insists she would never give up the "interesting life" she now leads. She says, "With whatever I've lost, I've gained tenfold in life experience."
In the chat, the mother of two also talks about finding a balance between her professional and personal life. "We have a lot of family meetings. 'Mom's going to be away and coming home on the weekends. How does everybody feel about that?' It's always military operations around here. Lots of different moving parts," she shares.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club