Lack of Privacy Reduces Reese Witherspoon to Tears
Newlywed actress Reese Witherspoon is driven to tears by her lack of privacy in Hollywood and will occasionally break down and bawl in her car. The "Walk the Line" star admits she still struggles to come to terms with living in the spotlight and allows herself a good cry whenever she finds herself overwhelmed by the constant paparazzi presence.
The Oscar winner tells Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I will sit in the car and cry. Because I can't get out. That's the only thing, I mourn the loss of my privacy."
But Witherspoon, who wed agent Jim Toth last month (March 11), insists she would never give up the "interesting life" she now leads. She says, "With whatever I've lost, I've gained tenfold in life experience."
In the chat, the mother of two also talks about finding a balance between her professional and personal life. "We have a lot of family meetings. 'Mom's going to be away and coming home on the weekends. How does everybody feel about that?' It's always military operations around here. Lots of different moving parts," she shares.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'