Lack of Privacy Reduces Reese Witherspoon to Tears
Newlywed actress Reese Witherspoon is driven to tears by her lack of privacy in Hollywood and will occasionally break down and bawl in her car. The "Walk the Line" star admits she still struggles to come to terms with living in the spotlight and allows herself a good cry whenever she finds herself overwhelmed by the constant paparazzi presence.
The Oscar winner tells Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I will sit in the car and cry. Because I can't get out. That's the only thing, I mourn the loss of my privacy."
But Witherspoon, who wed agent Jim Toth last month (March 11), insists she would never give up the "interesting life" she now leads. She says, "With whatever I've lost, I've gained tenfold in life experience."
In the chat, the mother of two also talks about finding a balance between her professional and personal life. "We have a lot of family meetings. 'Mom's going to be away and coming home on the weekends. How does everybody feel about that?' It's always military operations around here. Lots of different moving parts," she shares.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death