Lack of Privacy Reduces Reese Witherspoon to Tears
Newlywed actress Reese Witherspoon is driven to tears by her lack of privacy in Hollywood and will occasionally break down and bawl in her car. The "Walk the Line" star admits she still struggles to come to terms with living in the spotlight and allows herself a good cry whenever she finds herself overwhelmed by the constant paparazzi presence.
The Oscar winner tells Vogue magazine, "Sometimes I will sit in the car and cry. Because I can't get out. That's the only thing, I mourn the loss of my privacy."
But Witherspoon, who wed agent Jim Toth last month (March 11), insists she would never give up the "interesting life" she now leads. She says, "With whatever I've lost, I've gained tenfold in life experience."
In the chat, the mother of two also talks about finding a balance between her professional and personal life. "We have a lot of family meetings. 'Mom's going to be away and coming home on the weekends. How does everybody feel about that?' It's always military operations around here. Lots of different moving parts," she shares.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'