David Arquette Plays Down Courteney Cox's Vacation With Josh Hopkins
David Arquette was left sickened by the tabloid coverage of his wife's recent holiday with Josh Hopkins - because there's nothing romantic going on with the "Cougar Town" co-stars. Courteney Cox was snapped frolicking in the ocean off the coast of St. Barts with Hopkins, and gossips started suggesting the actress had moved on from her broken marriage to Arquette with her TV pal.
But Arquette insists the media got it all wrong. He says, "We're not together... but there are horrible articles. She went away to St. Barts with (daughter) Coco and her best friend and Josh from the show and I knew about all of this. But the tabloids make it like there's some kind of scandal going on. There's no scandal; we're really honest and open. We really care about each other."
The "Scream 4" actor goes on to say that his relationship with Cox is "actually better than ever". He adds, "We both took a moment to look at our relationship. For me, I used it in a bad way to act out and kind of shake my world up because I was heartbroken. I dealt with it in the way I had to because I believe in learning from [my] mistakes."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked