David Arquette Plays Down Courteney Cox's Vacation With Josh Hopkins
David Arquette was left sickened by the tabloid coverage of his wife's recent holiday with Josh Hopkins - because there's nothing romantic going on with the "Cougar Town" co-stars. Courteney Cox was snapped frolicking in the ocean off the coast of St. Barts with Hopkins, and gossips started suggesting the actress had moved on from her broken marriage to Arquette with her TV pal.
But Arquette insists the media got it all wrong. He says, "We're not together... but there are horrible articles. She went away to St. Barts with (daughter) Coco and her best friend and Josh from the show and I knew about all of this. But the tabloids make it like there's some kind of scandal going on. There's no scandal; we're really honest and open. We really care about each other."
The "Scream 4" actor goes on to say that his relationship with Cox is "actually better than ever". He adds, "We both took a moment to look at our relationship. For me, I used it in a bad way to act out and kind of shake my world up because I was heartbroken. I dealt with it in the way I had to because I believe in learning from [my] mistakes."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake