David Arquette Plays Down Courteney Cox's Vacation With Josh Hopkins
David Arquette was left sickened by the tabloid coverage of his wife's recent holiday with Josh Hopkins - because there's nothing romantic going on with the "Cougar Town" co-stars. Courteney Cox was snapped frolicking in the ocean off the coast of St. Barts with Hopkins, and gossips started suggesting the actress had moved on from her broken marriage to Arquette with her TV pal.
But Arquette insists the media got it all wrong. He says, "We're not together... but there are horrible articles. She went away to St. Barts with (daughter) Coco and her best friend and Josh from the show and I knew about all of this. But the tabloids make it like there's some kind of scandal going on. There's no scandal; we're really honest and open. We really care about each other."
The "Scream 4" actor goes on to say that his relationship with Cox is "actually better than ever". He adds, "We both took a moment to look at our relationship. For me, I used it in a bad way to act out and kind of shake my world up because I was heartbroken. I dealt with it in the way I had to because I believe in learning from [my] mistakes."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo