David Arquette Plays Down Courteney Cox's Vacation With Josh Hopkins
David Arquette was left sickened by the tabloid coverage of his wife's recent holiday with Josh Hopkins - because there's nothing romantic going on with the "Cougar Town" co-stars. Courteney Cox was snapped frolicking in the ocean off the coast of St. Barts with Hopkins, and gossips started suggesting the actress had moved on from her broken marriage to Arquette with her TV pal.
But Arquette insists the media got it all wrong. He says, "We're not together... but there are horrible articles. She went away to St. Barts with (daughter) Coco and her best friend and Josh from the show and I knew about all of this. But the tabloids make it like there's some kind of scandal going on. There's no scandal; we're really honest and open. We really care about each other."
The "Scream 4" actor goes on to say that his relationship with Cox is "actually better than ever". He adds, "We both took a moment to look at our relationship. For me, I used it in a bad way to act out and kind of shake my world up because I was heartbroken. I dealt with it in the way I had to because I believe in learning from [my] mistakes."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory