Emma Roberts Did 'Scream 4' Audition Via Skype
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, auditioned for her role in "Scream 4" via Skype. The young star reveals she showed up at director Wes Craven's home after he invited her to audition for the latest "Scream" sequel, but she didn't actually get to meet him face to face.
She explains, "I get to his house and they told me it (audition) would be on Skype (internet video calling program), which was so strange because his assistant was there, his casting director was there and he's there on a laptop. I just went for it and I actually found out later that day that I got the movie and I was off to shoot two weeks later. It was the fastest job I've ever gotten."
But before filming could start, Roberts had to be fitted with platform boots to make her character appear taller. She tells WENN, "I'm really small compared to everyone else in the movie because I'm short, so I was literally running around in seven inch boots the whole movie, so I could be up to the right height to everyone else (sic). I almost ate it (tripped over) a couple of times. There was a moment where I was running up some stairs late at night and I almost really took a fall."
More Emma Roberts News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer