Emma Roberts Did 'Scream 4' Audition Via Skype
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, auditioned for her role in "Scream 4" via Skype. The young star reveals she showed up at director Wes Craven's home after he invited her to audition for the latest "Scream" sequel, but she didn't actually get to meet him face to face.
She explains, "I get to his house and they told me it (audition) would be on Skype (internet video calling program), which was so strange because his assistant was there, his casting director was there and he's there on a laptop. I just went for it and I actually found out later that day that I got the movie and I was off to shoot two weeks later. It was the fastest job I've ever gotten."
But before filming could start, Roberts had to be fitted with platform boots to make her character appear taller. She tells WENN, "I'm really small compared to everyone else in the movie because I'm short, so I was literally running around in seven inch boots the whole movie, so I could be up to the right height to everyone else (sic). I almost ate it (tripped over) a couple of times. There was a moment where I was running up some stairs late at night and I almost really took a fall."
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3