Melanie Brown Tweets to Family After Losing Contact
Former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown has reached out to her family on Twitter after two years of not speaking because of an alleged feud over her husband Stephen Belafonte. Brown, who lives in Los Angeles, wed Belafonte in 2007 and lost contact with her loved ones in her native U.K. because of the relationship.
"I'm so sick of pretending everything's okay," her sister Danielle recently revealed. "Mel hasn't spoken to any of our family or friends in the U.K. for over two years. Our family had concerns about her husband Stephen. Ever since we expressed those concerns, we've not heard anything from her. I follow her on Twitter to make sure she's okay."
But Brown sent a message to her sibling on the microblogging site on Sunday, April 10, and a reconciliation appears to be nearing. In a post on her page, the singer-turned-TV star writes, "Hi sis weird press saying we don't talk, when we spoke a few weeks ago..."
"OMG [oh my God] a tweet that is nice but a call would be nicer, I dont have your number LOVE YOU [call mum and dad too]," Danielle replied. Brown then posted, "So sorry I just texted you and everyone my number, would love to see you if you have time, so proud of you!"
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says