Kylie Minogue Wants to Direct Film
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue is eyeing a move behind the camera, insisting she'd love to direct a film. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and she admits she'd love to get back on a movie set - as the director.
And the singer is adamant she would be a great filmmaker - because she's so "bossy". She says, "Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress."
"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London