Kylie Minogue Wants to Direct Film
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue is eyeing a move behind the camera, insisting she'd love to direct a film. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and she admits she'd love to get back on a movie set - as the director.
And the singer is adamant she would be a great filmmaker - because she's so "bossy". She says, "Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress."
"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent