Kylie Minogue Wants to Direct Film
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue is eyeing a move behind the camera, insisting she'd love to direct a film. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and she admits she'd love to get back on a movie set - as the director.
And the singer is adamant she would be a great filmmaker - because she's so "bossy". She says, "Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress."
"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016