Kylie Minogue Wants to Direct Film
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue is eyeing a move behind the camera, insisting she'd love to direct a film. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and she admits she'd love to get back on a movie set - as the director.
And the singer is adamant she would be a great filmmaker - because she's so "bossy". She says, "Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress."
"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest