Melanie C Has No Wedding Plan
Former Spice Girls star Melanie C is in no rush to marry her long term partner because she is "missing the bride gene". The British singer has been in a relationship with property developer Thomas Starr for nine years and they are parents to a two-year-old daughter, Scarlet - but Chisholm insists they are not planning a wedding.
She tells Daily Mirror, "I'm missing the bride gene. Spending lots of money on a wedding just doesn't interest me. I'd rather buy a lovely new kitchen. I know most girls grow up with dreams of a wedding but I never did."
But despite her reluctance to marry, Chisholm wants to become a mother again in the future. She adds, "We'd love another child but it's not in my immediate plans. Definitely in the next few years. I hope that it will happen."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo