Melanie C Has No Wedding Plan
Former Spice Girls star Melanie C is in no rush to marry her long term partner because she is "missing the bride gene". The British singer has been in a relationship with property developer Thomas Starr for nine years and they are parents to a two-year-old daughter, Scarlet - but Chisholm insists they are not planning a wedding.
She tells Daily Mirror, "I'm missing the bride gene. Spending lots of money on a wedding just doesn't interest me. I'd rather buy a lovely new kitchen. I know most girls grow up with dreams of a wedding but I never did."
But despite her reluctance to marry, Chisholm wants to become a mother again in the future. She adds, "We'd love another child but it's not in my immediate plans. Definitely in the next few years. I hope that it will happen."
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer