Melanie C Has No Wedding Plan
Former Spice Girls star Melanie C is in no rush to marry her long term partner because she is "missing the bride gene". The British singer has been in a relationship with property developer Thomas Starr for nine years and they are parents to a two-year-old daughter, Scarlet - but Chisholm insists they are not planning a wedding.
She tells Daily Mirror, "I'm missing the bride gene. Spending lots of money on a wedding just doesn't interest me. I'd rather buy a lovely new kitchen. I know most girls grow up with dreams of a wedding but I never did."
But despite her reluctance to marry, Chisholm wants to become a mother again in the future. She adds, "We'd love another child but it's not in my immediate plans. Definitely in the next few years. I hope that it will happen."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes