Melanie C Has No Wedding Plan
Former Spice Girls star Melanie C is in no rush to marry her long term partner because she is "missing the bride gene". The British singer has been in a relationship with property developer Thomas Starr for nine years and they are parents to a two-year-old daughter, Scarlet - but Chisholm insists they are not planning a wedding.
She tells Daily Mirror, "I'm missing the bride gene. Spending lots of money on a wedding just doesn't interest me. I'd rather buy a lovely new kitchen. I know most girls grow up with dreams of a wedding but I never did."
But despite her reluctance to marry, Chisholm wants to become a mother again in the future. She adds, "We'd love another child but it's not in my immediate plans. Definitely in the next few years. I hope that it will happen."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up