Melanie C Has No Wedding Plan
Former Spice Girls star Melanie C is in no rush to marry her long term partner because she is "missing the bride gene". The British singer has been in a relationship with property developer Thomas Starr for nine years and they are parents to a two-year-old daughter, Scarlet - but Chisholm insists they are not planning a wedding.
She tells Daily Mirror, "I'm missing the bride gene. Spending lots of money on a wedding just doesn't interest me. I'd rather buy a lovely new kitchen. I know most girls grow up with dreams of a wedding but I never did."
But despite her reluctance to marry, Chisholm wants to become a mother again in the future. She adds, "We'd love another child but it's not in my immediate plans. Definitely in the next few years. I hope that it will happen."
More Melanie C News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!