Adele Continues to Dominate U.K. Album Chart
Soul sensation Adele is continuing to make history atop the U.K. albums chart after "21st Century Breakdown" racked up its 11th week at number one. The singer has been dominating the countdown with her sophomore release and has already gone down in record books as the first act to land 10 weeks atop the British chart since Dire Straits in 1986.
She added another title to her name on Sunday, April 10 as the record held strong for another seven days - 21 has now scored the most consecutive weeks at number one for a solo artist's studio album in U.K. history. Newcomer Katy B debuted "On a Mission" at two, while Adele had another entry at three with her first release, "19".
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lopez's collaboration with rapper Pitbull, "On the Floor", remained in first place on the singles chart and cult rap act LMFAO took the number two spot with "Party Rock". Adele's "Someone Like You" slips down to three.
More Adele News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!