Josh Kelley Gets Personal With Debut Country Album
Josh Kelley's new album is deeply personal as he has used his songs to detail his relationship with wife Katherine Heigl and their decision to adopt a daughter from South Korea. The musician married the Hollywood actress in 2007 and in 2009 they became parents by welcoming little Naleigh, now two, into their family.
Kelley is set to release a new record called "Georgia Clay" and he admits the lyrics are filled with emotional references to his wife and daughter, with a track called Naleigh Moon explaining the moment the youngster accepted the singer as her father. He tells the Associated Press, "It's about me getting married to Katie. It's about us moving three times. It's about us adopting a little baby girl from South Korea who is now two years old."
Josh met Katherine in 2005 when she appeared in his music video for "Only You". They became engaged in June 2006, before tying the knot on December 23, 2007 in Park City, Utah. In 2009, Katherine's rep confirmed that the couple are in the process of adopting a baby girl from South Korea.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show