Josh Kelley Gets Personal With Debut Country Album
Josh Kelley's new album is deeply personal as he has used his songs to detail his relationship with wife Katherine Heigl and their decision to adopt a daughter from South Korea. The musician married the Hollywood actress in 2007 and in 2009 they became parents by welcoming little Naleigh, now two, into their family.
Kelley is set to release a new record called "Georgia Clay" and he admits the lyrics are filled with emotional references to his wife and daughter, with a track called Naleigh Moon explaining the moment the youngster accepted the singer as her father. He tells the Associated Press, "It's about me getting married to Katie. It's about us moving three times. It's about us adopting a little baby girl from South Korea who is now two years old."
Josh met Katherine in 2005 when she appeared in his music video for "Only You". They became engaged in June 2006, before tying the knot on December 23, 2007 in Park City, Utah. In 2009, Katherine's rep confirmed that the couple are in the process of adopting a baby girl from South Korea.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!