Josh Kelley Gets Personal With Debut Country Album
Josh Kelley's new album is deeply personal as he has used his songs to detail his relationship with wife Katherine Heigl and their decision to adopt a daughter from South Korea. The musician married the Hollywood actress in 2007 and in 2009 they became parents by welcoming little Naleigh, now two, into their family.
Kelley is set to release a new record called "Georgia Clay" and he admits the lyrics are filled with emotional references to his wife and daughter, with a track called Naleigh Moon explaining the moment the youngster accepted the singer as her father. He tells the Associated Press, "It's about me getting married to Katie. It's about us moving three times. It's about us adopting a little baby girl from South Korea who is now two years old."
Josh met Katherine in 2005 when she appeared in his music video for "Only You". They became engaged in June 2006, before tying the knot on December 23, 2007 in Park City, Utah. In 2009, Katherine's rep confirmed that the couple are in the process of adopting a baby girl from South Korea.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl