Lady GaGa Kept Dancing Despite Bleeding Feet During Music Video Shoot
Lady GaGa proved she is prepared to suffer for her art when she danced until her feet bled on the set of one of her music videos. The pop star wore a pair of sky-high Christian Louboutin shoes to film her "LoveGame" promo and considered stopping the shoot when she realized her strenuous routine was leaving her with deep cuts on her toes.
But after some words of encouragement from her creative director Laurieann Gibson, GaGa resolved to keep dancing despite her bleeding feet. Gibson tells E! Online, "There was one time during the LoveGame (sic) video, (GaGa) had on Louboutins for the first time and we're dancing on cement. Her toes were knocking against the shoes because my choreography is very challenging."
"But she kept dancing and her feet were bleeding. It was almost the last couple of shots, and she limps over to me and she says, 'Oh, my feet are hurting me,' and I said, 'You told me you wanted to a superstar... You dance till they say cut.' "
More Lady GaGa News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video