Lady GaGa Kept Dancing Despite Bleeding Feet During Music Video Shoot
Lady GaGa proved she is prepared to suffer for her art when she danced until her feet bled on the set of one of her music videos. The pop star wore a pair of sky-high Christian Louboutin shoes to film her "LoveGame" promo and considered stopping the shoot when she realized her strenuous routine was leaving her with deep cuts on her toes.
But after some words of encouragement from her creative director Laurieann Gibson, GaGa resolved to keep dancing despite her bleeding feet. Gibson tells E! Online, "There was one time during the LoveGame (sic) video, (GaGa) had on Louboutins for the first time and we're dancing on cement. Her toes were knocking against the shoes because my choreography is very challenging."
"But she kept dancing and her feet were bleeding. It was almost the last couple of shots, and she limps over to me and she says, 'Oh, my feet are hurting me,' and I said, 'You told me you wanted to a superstar... You dance till they say cut.' "
More Lady GaGa News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift