Lady GaGa Kept Dancing Despite Bleeding Feet During Music Video Shoot
Lady GaGa proved she is prepared to suffer for her art when she danced until her feet bled on the set of one of her music videos. The pop star wore a pair of sky-high Christian Louboutin shoes to film her "LoveGame" promo and considered stopping the shoot when she realized her strenuous routine was leaving her with deep cuts on her toes.
But after some words of encouragement from her creative director Laurieann Gibson, GaGa resolved to keep dancing despite her bleeding feet. Gibson tells E! Online, "There was one time during the LoveGame (sic) video, (GaGa) had on Louboutins for the first time and we're dancing on cement. Her toes were knocking against the shoes because my choreography is very challenging."
"But she kept dancing and her feet were bleeding. It was almost the last couple of shots, and she limps over to me and she says, 'Oh, my feet are hurting me,' and I said, 'You told me you wanted to a superstar... You dance till they say cut.' "
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3