Vanessa Hudgens More Embarrassed Facing Lawyers About Nude Pics Than Parents
Vanessa Hudgens was deeply "embarrassed" when she had to face a group of attorneys to talk about her naked picture scandal. The "High School Musical 4: East Meets West" actress has been the victim of a number of nude picture leaks over the last few years and the latest set of shameful snaps, which appeared to show the star completely naked, emerged on the Internet on March 11.
Hudgens' team has been working with police in a bid to track down the culprit who leaked the images, and she admits she was horrified at having to explain the photos to her legal team. In an interview with Capital Radio, Hudgens was asked if she was scared about her parents seeing the pictures, and she replied, "The more embarrassing thing is talking to the lawyers and attorneys about it but, whatever, you deal (with it)."
This isn't the first time Vanessa was dealing with the leak of her nude pictures. Back in 2007, she was forced to apologize to fans after a racy image of her surfaced. In a statement, she said at the time, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle