Vanessa Hudgens More Embarrassed Facing Lawyers About Nude Pics Than Parents
Vanessa Hudgens was deeply "embarrassed" when she had to face a group of attorneys to talk about her naked picture scandal. The "High School Musical 4: East Meets West" actress has been the victim of a number of nude picture leaks over the last few years and the latest set of shameful snaps, which appeared to show the star completely naked, emerged on the Internet on March 11.
Hudgens' team has been working with police in a bid to track down the culprit who leaked the images, and she admits she was horrified at having to explain the photos to her legal team. In an interview with Capital Radio, Hudgens was asked if she was scared about her parents seeing the pictures, and she replied, "The more embarrassing thing is talking to the lawyers and attorneys about it but, whatever, you deal (with it)."
This isn't the first time Vanessa was dealing with the leak of her nude pictures. Back in 2007, she was forced to apologize to fans after a racy image of her surfaced. In a statement, she said at the time, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?