Vanessa Hudgens More Embarrassed Facing Lawyers About Nude Pics Than Parents
Vanessa Hudgens was deeply "embarrassed" when she had to face a group of attorneys to talk about her naked picture scandal. The "High School Musical 4: East Meets West" actress has been the victim of a number of nude picture leaks over the last few years and the latest set of shameful snaps, which appeared to show the star completely naked, emerged on the Internet on March 11.
Hudgens' team has been working with police in a bid to track down the culprit who leaked the images, and she admits she was horrified at having to explain the photos to her legal team. In an interview with Capital Radio, Hudgens was asked if she was scared about her parents seeing the pictures, and she replied, "The more embarrassing thing is talking to the lawyers and attorneys about it but, whatever, you deal (with it)."
This isn't the first time Vanessa was dealing with the leak of her nude pictures. Back in 2007, she was forced to apologize to fans after a racy image of her surfaced. In a statement, she said at the time, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group