Vanessa Hudgens More Embarrassed Facing Lawyers About Nude Pics Than Parents
Vanessa Hudgens was deeply "embarrassed" when she had to face a group of attorneys to talk about her naked picture scandal. The "High School Musical 4: East Meets West" actress has been the victim of a number of nude picture leaks over the last few years and the latest set of shameful snaps, which appeared to show the star completely naked, emerged on the Internet on March 11.
Hudgens' team has been working with police in a bid to track down the culprit who leaked the images, and she admits she was horrified at having to explain the photos to her legal team. In an interview with Capital Radio, Hudgens was asked if she was scared about her parents seeing the pictures, and she replied, "The more embarrassing thing is talking to the lawyers and attorneys about it but, whatever, you deal (with it)."
This isn't the first time Vanessa was dealing with the leak of her nude pictures. Back in 2007, she was forced to apologize to fans after a racy image of her surfaced. In a statement, she said at the time, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer