Tyra Banks Tries to Have Baby With Boyfriend
TV supermodel Tyra Banks has hinted she is trying for a baby with her boyfriend. The catwalk beauty, who was last rumored to be romancing businessman John Utendahl, has confirmed she is in a relationship and the 37-year-old has suggested she is planning to start a family very soon, telling TV presenter Piers Morgan, "I definitely want babies."
When the British host asked whether it will happen soon, she replied, "Yeah" and Morgan then pressed her on the subject, asking, "Are you trying to have a baby?" with Banks responding, "Yeah, maybe." The "America's Next Top Model" star also dismissed a suggestion she would get married before having children, adding, "I don't think it's necessarily necessary."
During the interview for "Piers Morgan Tonight", Tyra also confessed she is up to having a little "nip and tuck". Still, she insisted she hasn't had breast implants as what has been rumored. She said, "It was a very big rumor that I had breast implants and I don't blame you. On the cover of these magazines, I was very young, I was 23, 24, 25, and they were up there, like, 'Bam!' They pretty much looked fake."
The model-turned-media personality continued to say, "I'll admit that they did look fake, but they weren't. And my mom was like, 'They have no idea that you're just [busty],' but cut to years later, they're still thinking that because I'm wearing these gorgeous push up bras."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?