Tyra Banks Tries to Have Baby With Boyfriend
TV supermodel Tyra Banks has hinted she is trying for a baby with her boyfriend. The catwalk beauty, who was last rumored to be romancing businessman John Utendahl, has confirmed she is in a relationship and the 37-year-old has suggested she is planning to start a family very soon, telling TV presenter Piers Morgan, "I definitely want babies."
When the British host asked whether it will happen soon, she replied, "Yeah" and Morgan then pressed her on the subject, asking, "Are you trying to have a baby?" with Banks responding, "Yeah, maybe." The "America's Next Top Model" star also dismissed a suggestion she would get married before having children, adding, "I don't think it's necessarily necessary."
During the interview for "Piers Morgan Tonight", Tyra also confessed she is up to having a little "nip and tuck". Still, she insisted she hasn't had breast implants as what has been rumored. She said, "It was a very big rumor that I had breast implants and I don't blame you. On the cover of these magazines, I was very young, I was 23, 24, 25, and they were up there, like, 'Bam!' They pretty much looked fake."
The model-turned-media personality continued to say, "I'll admit that they did look fake, but they weren't. And my mom was like, 'They have no idea that you're just [busty],' but cut to years later, they're still thinking that because I'm wearing these gorgeous push up bras."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'