Angry Amanda Seyfried Returns Parking Ticket to Traffic Cop
Amanda Seyfried was left fuming when she landed a parking fine following the London premiere of her latest film on Thursday night, April 7 - she grabbed the ticket and attempted to hand it back to the traffic warden who issued it.
The actress left the screening of "Red Riding Hood" in Leicester Square and was waiting in a parked car with a friend when a civil enforcement officer from Westminster Council approached the vehicle and stuck a penalty charge notice on the windscreen.
Seyfried, who was sitting in the passenger seat, reacted angrily to the fine and was photographed tearing the ticket from the front of the car. She then handed it back to the stunned warden, saying, "Thank you but no thank you", according to Daily Mail.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set