Angry Amanda Seyfried Returns Parking Ticket to Traffic Cop
Amanda Seyfried was left fuming when she landed a parking fine following the London premiere of her latest film on Thursday night, April 7 - she grabbed the ticket and attempted to hand it back to the traffic warden who issued it.
The actress left the screening of "Red Riding Hood" in Leicester Square and was waiting in a parked car with a friend when a civil enforcement officer from Westminster Council approached the vehicle and stuck a penalty charge notice on the windscreen.
Seyfried, who was sitting in the passenger seat, reacted angrily to the fine and was photographed tearing the ticket from the front of the car. She then handed it back to the stunned warden, saying, "Thank you but no thank you", according to Daily Mail.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie