Angry Amanda Seyfried Returns Parking Ticket to Traffic Cop
Amanda Seyfried was left fuming when she landed a parking fine following the London premiere of her latest film on Thursday night, April 7 - she grabbed the ticket and attempted to hand it back to the traffic warden who issued it.
The actress left the screening of "Red Riding Hood" in Leicester Square and was waiting in a parked car with a friend when a civil enforcement officer from Westminster Council approached the vehicle and stuck a penalty charge notice on the windscreen.
Seyfried, who was sitting in the passenger seat, reacted angrily to the fine and was photographed tearing the ticket from the front of the car. She then handed it back to the stunned warden, saying, "Thank you but no thank you", according to Daily Mail.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'