Angry Amanda Seyfried Returns Parking Ticket to Traffic Cop
Amanda Seyfried was left fuming when she landed a parking fine following the London premiere of her latest film on Thursday night, April 7 - she grabbed the ticket and attempted to hand it back to the traffic warden who issued it.
The actress left the screening of "Red Riding Hood" in Leicester Square and was waiting in a parked car with a friend when a civil enforcement officer from Westminster Council approached the vehicle and stuck a penalty charge notice on the windscreen.
Seyfried, who was sitting in the passenger seat, reacted angrily to the fine and was photographed tearing the ticket from the front of the car. She then handed it back to the stunned warden, saying, "Thank you but no thank you", according to Daily Mail.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen