Angry Amanda Seyfried Returns Parking Ticket to Traffic Cop
Amanda Seyfried was left fuming when she landed a parking fine following the London premiere of her latest film on Thursday night, April 7 - she grabbed the ticket and attempted to hand it back to the traffic warden who issued it.
The actress left the screening of "Red Riding Hood" in Leicester Square and was waiting in a parked car with a friend when a civil enforcement officer from Westminster Council approached the vehicle and stuck a penalty charge notice on the windscreen.
Seyfried, who was sitting in the passenger seat, reacted angrily to the fine and was photographed tearing the ticket from the front of the car. She then handed it back to the stunned warden, saying, "Thank you but no thank you", according to Daily Mail.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'