Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler Treat Film Crew With Cupcakes
Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler offered up sweet treats to the cast and crew of their new film "Playing the Field" after ordering over 100 cupcakes to be delivered to the set.
The generous stars, who are shooting the new film in Shreveport, Louisiana, ordered the tasty surprise on Wednesday, March 28 from Cush's Grocery and Market. A source tells People.com, "It's a wide variety of cupcakes (that) she and Gerard ordered for a Friday treat... (Biel) is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people."
The film, directed by Gabriele Muccino, also stars Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Dennis Quaid.
Back in March, Biel and Butler have also been reported enjoying dinner with other cast and crew while on a break from shooting. They were eating at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. During the dinner, Butler reportedly ordered a green tea, and picked off food mostly of Biel's plate.
More Jessica Biel News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son