Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler Treat Film Crew With Cupcakes
Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler offered up sweet treats to the cast and crew of their new film "Playing the Field" after ordering over 100 cupcakes to be delivered to the set.
The generous stars, who are shooting the new film in Shreveport, Louisiana, ordered the tasty surprise on Wednesday, March 28 from Cush's Grocery and Market. A source tells People.com, "It's a wide variety of cupcakes (that) she and Gerard ordered for a Friday treat... (Biel) is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people."
The film, directed by Gabriele Muccino, also stars Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Dennis Quaid.
Back in March, Biel and Butler have also been reported enjoying dinner with other cast and crew while on a break from shooting. They were eating at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. During the dinner, Butler reportedly ordered a green tea, and picked off food mostly of Biel's plate.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced