Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler Treat Film Crew With Cupcakes
Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler offered up sweet treats to the cast and crew of their new film "Playing the Field" after ordering over 100 cupcakes to be delivered to the set.
The generous stars, who are shooting the new film in Shreveport, Louisiana, ordered the tasty surprise on Wednesday, March 28 from Cush's Grocery and Market. A source tells People.com, "It's a wide variety of cupcakes (that) she and Gerard ordered for a Friday treat... (Biel) is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people."
The film, directed by Gabriele Muccino, also stars Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Dennis Quaid.
Back in March, Biel and Butler have also been reported enjoying dinner with other cast and crew while on a break from shooting. They were eating at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. During the dinner, Butler reportedly ordered a green tea, and picked off food mostly of Biel's plate.
More Jessica Biel News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women