Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler Treat Film Crew With Cupcakes
Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler offered up sweet treats to the cast and crew of their new film "Playing the Field" after ordering over 100 cupcakes to be delivered to the set.
The generous stars, who are shooting the new film in Shreveport, Louisiana, ordered the tasty surprise on Wednesday, March 28 from Cush's Grocery and Market. A source tells People.com, "It's a wide variety of cupcakes (that) she and Gerard ordered for a Friday treat... (Biel) is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people."
The film, directed by Gabriele Muccino, also stars Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Dennis Quaid.
Back in March, Biel and Butler have also been reported enjoying dinner with other cast and crew while on a break from shooting. They were eating at Tokyo Japanese Restaurant. During the dinner, Butler reportedly ordered a green tea, and picked off food mostly of Biel's plate.
More Jessica Biel News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated