David Hasselhoff 'In Deep Like' With Welsh Girlfriend
David Hasselhoff has confirmed rumors he's enjoying a blossoming new romance with a Welsh model 27 years his junior. The "Baywatch" star's love life hit headlines on Thursday, April 5, with speculation of a new relationship after he was linked to Hayley Roberts, 31. They reportedly met in Cardiff, Wales three months ago while he was filming U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent".
Hasselhoff, 58, has now spoken out about the story, revealing he is infatuated with his new lover. He tells Bild, "You know, I don't know that I'm in love yet but I'm in deep like (sic). It's a very kind of private time for us and we'll see what happens. But we're in deep... I want one solid partner to share my life with. That would be a dream."
Earlier report has noted that Hasselhoff has often been seen Roberts' home in Glynneath, Swansea. Mother of the part-time model has also confirmed that her daughter and the former "Knight Rider" star are on the early stages of a relationship.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent