David Hasselhoff 'In Deep Like' With Welsh Girlfriend
David Hasselhoff has confirmed rumors he's enjoying a blossoming new romance with a Welsh model 27 years his junior. The "Baywatch" star's love life hit headlines on Thursday, April 5, with speculation of a new relationship after he was linked to Hayley Roberts, 31. They reportedly met in Cardiff, Wales three months ago while he was filming U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent".
Hasselhoff, 58, has now spoken out about the story, revealing he is infatuated with his new lover. He tells Bild, "You know, I don't know that I'm in love yet but I'm in deep like (sic). It's a very kind of private time for us and we'll see what happens. But we're in deep... I want one solid partner to share my life with. That would be a dream."
Earlier report has noted that Hasselhoff has often been seen Roberts' home in Glynneath, Swansea. Mother of the part-time model has also confirmed that her daughter and the former "Knight Rider" star are on the early stages of a relationship.
More David Hasselhoff News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video