David Hasselhoff 'In Deep Like' With Welsh Girlfriend
David Hasselhoff has confirmed rumors he's enjoying a blossoming new romance with a Welsh model 27 years his junior. The "Baywatch" star's love life hit headlines on Thursday, April 5, with speculation of a new relationship after he was linked to Hayley Roberts, 31. They reportedly met in Cardiff, Wales three months ago while he was filming U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent".
Hasselhoff, 58, has now spoken out about the story, revealing he is infatuated with his new lover. He tells Bild, "You know, I don't know that I'm in love yet but I'm in deep like (sic). It's a very kind of private time for us and we'll see what happens. But we're in deep... I want one solid partner to share my life with. That would be a dream."
Earlier report has noted that Hasselhoff has often been seen Roberts' home in Glynneath, Swansea. Mother of the part-time model has also confirmed that her daughter and the former "Knight Rider" star are on the early stages of a relationship.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date