Penelope Cruz Spotted Out and About With Son
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have been pictured with their newborn son for the first time. The Oscar-winning actress gave birth to the baby boy back in January at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, but the Hollywood couple has remained coy about their new arrival and even refused to reveal the tot's name.
The Spanish stars have now beenÃ�Â pictured out and about with the youngster for the first time since his birth. The photograph, obtained by Us Weekly, shows Bardem cradling the infant in his arms while his wife walks beside him wearing a baby carrier across her chest. Reports suggest they have named the baby Leo Encinas.
Cruz dated Bardem with whom she starred in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" since 2007. The pair secretly tied the knot in a small ceremony at a friend's home in the Bahamas in early July 2010. Months later in March 2011, the couple confirmed report that they are indeed expecting a child after Penelope appeared to be pregnant on the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides".
More Penelope Cruz News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler