Penelope Cruz Spotted Out and About With Son
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have been pictured with their newborn son for the first time. The Oscar-winning actress gave birth to the baby boy back in January at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, but the Hollywood couple has remained coy about their new arrival and even refused to reveal the tot's name.
The Spanish stars have now beenÃ�Â pictured out and about with the youngster for the first time since his birth. The photograph, obtained by Us Weekly, shows Bardem cradling the infant in his arms while his wife walks beside him wearing a baby carrier across her chest. Reports suggest they have named the baby Leo Encinas.
Cruz dated Bardem with whom she starred in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" since 2007. The pair secretly tied the knot in a small ceremony at a friend's home in the Bahamas in early July 2010. Months later in March 2011, the couple confirmed report that they are indeed expecting a child after Penelope appeared to be pregnant on the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides".
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle