Penelope Cruz Spotted Out and About With Son
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have been pictured with their newborn son for the first time. The Oscar-winning actress gave birth to the baby boy back in January at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, but the Hollywood couple has remained coy about their new arrival and even refused to reveal the tot's name.
The Spanish stars have now beenÃ�Â pictured out and about with the youngster for the first time since his birth. The photograph, obtained by Us Weekly, shows Bardem cradling the infant in his arms while his wife walks beside him wearing a baby carrier across her chest. Reports suggest they have named the baby Leo Encinas.
Cruz dated Bardem with whom she starred in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" since 2007. The pair secretly tied the knot in a small ceremony at a friend's home in the Bahamas in early July 2010. Months later in March 2011, the couple confirmed report that they are indeed expecting a child after Penelope appeared to be pregnant on the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides".
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'