Webbie Arrested Over Drug Possession
Rapper Webbie is in trouble with the law again after he was arrested on suspicion of drug possession on Monday, April 4. The hip-hop star was detained by cops in Nashville, Tennessee after police pulled over a car he was riding in and allegedly found two ounces of marijuana on his person.
Webbie, real name is Webster Gradney, Jr., also faces tampering with evidence charges after reportedly throwing marijuana out of the car window. Another passenger faces a gun charge, while the driver was charged with driving with a suspended license.
The arrest came just a day after the rapper's concert in East St. Louis, Illinois descended into chaos when a fight broke out. More than 40 cops were called to the scene and a staff member was shot.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility