Webbie Arrested Over Drug Possession
Rapper Webbie is in trouble with the law again after he was arrested on suspicion of drug possession on Monday, April 4. The hip-hop star was detained by cops in Nashville, Tennessee after police pulled over a car he was riding in and allegedly found two ounces of marijuana on his person.
Webbie, real name is Webster Gradney, Jr., also faces tampering with evidence charges after reportedly throwing marijuana out of the car window. Another passenger faces a gun charge, while the driver was charged with driving with a suspended license.
The arrest came just a day after the rapper's concert in East St. Louis, Illinois descended into chaos when a fight broke out. More than 40 cops were called to the scene and a staff member was shot.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'