Drake's Concerts at Sherman Theater Are Fake
Rapper Drake has been caught up in a concert scam in Pennsylvania. Two Stroudsburg shows he was billed to headline have been scrapped after authorities discovered they were set up by a con man who booked the hitmaker without permission.
TMZ.com reports the rapper's aides alerted local officials after the two May dates at the Sherman Theater were brought to their attention. The booking was fraudulently made by a con artist claiming to be Drake's manager. Theatre bosses have refunded fans who bought tickets for the bogus shows.
One of Young Money's rappers, Drake is currently working on his second major-label album to follow up his well-received debut album "Thank Me Later". He released it in June 2010 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Drake News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special