Drake's Concerts at Sherman Theater Are Fake
Rapper Drake has been caught up in a concert scam in Pennsylvania. Two Stroudsburg shows he was billed to headline have been scrapped after authorities discovered they were set up by a con man who booked the hitmaker without permission.
TMZ.com reports the rapper's aides alerted local officials after the two May dates at the Sherman Theater were brought to their attention. The booking was fraudulently made by a con artist claiming to be Drake's manager. Theatre bosses have refunded fans who bought tickets for the bogus shows.
One of Young Money's rappers, Drake is currently working on his second major-label album to follow up his well-received debut album "Thank Me Later". He released it in June 2010 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Drake News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut