Drake's Concerts at Sherman Theater Are Fake
Rapper Drake has been caught up in a concert scam in Pennsylvania. Two Stroudsburg shows he was billed to headline have been scrapped after authorities discovered they were set up by a con man who booked the hitmaker without permission.
TMZ.com reports the rapper's aides alerted local officials after the two May dates at the Sherman Theater were brought to their attention. The booking was fraudulently made by a con artist claiming to be Drake's manager. Theatre bosses have refunded fans who bought tickets for the bogus shows.
One of Young Money's rappers, Drake is currently working on his second major-label album to follow up his well-received debut album "Thank Me Later". He released it in June 2010 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked