Drake's Concerts at Sherman Theater Are Fake
Rapper Drake has been caught up in a concert scam in Pennsylvania. Two Stroudsburg shows he was billed to headline have been scrapped after authorities discovered they were set up by a con man who booked the hitmaker without permission.
TMZ.com reports the rapper's aides alerted local officials after the two May dates at the Sherman Theater were brought to their attention. The booking was fraudulently made by a con artist claiming to be Drake's manager. Theatre bosses have refunded fans who bought tickets for the bogus shows.
One of Young Money's rappers, Drake is currently working on his second major-label album to follow up his well-received debut album "Thank Me Later". He released it in June 2010 and peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Drake News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction