Rolling Stone Reporter Insists Rihanna and Colin Farrell Not Dating
Rumors suggesting Rihanna and Colin Farrell have been dating since late 2010 have been exploded by a Rolling Stone reporter, who was with the R&B star when the famous couple was most recently caught "dining together".
Writer Josh Eells was interviewing the "Umbrella" singer at her favorite Los Angeles-area restaurant Giorgio Baldi for the new issue of Rolling Stone when they spotted the Irish actor in the middle of a dinner business meeting nearby. Upon spotting the singer, the movie star walked over to her table and exchanged pleasantries before leaving the restaurant via a back door to avoid the waiting paparazzi.
But his quiet exit didn't stop the gossips from going into overdrive, claiming that Farrell and Rihanna had secretly dined together and he left separately in an effort to avoid a story about the budding romance. Now, Eells has revealed all about the chance meeting, insisting it was clear to him that Rihanna and Farrell were nothing more than two passing celebrities.
"He [Farrell] comes over, radiating Gaelic charm, and swoops in for a hug and a peck on the cheek," he writes. 'Hello, sweetheart. Good to see you...' He nods toward the door, where the paparazzi are gathered. 'Our friends outside are gonna get some good mileage out of this. We're gonna be texting each other all f**king night... It's good to see you, baby.' "
"He gives her another squeeze, then ducks through the kitchen and out the back door. Sure enough, the next day, the blogs are all over it."
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3