Rolling Stone Reporter Insists Rihanna and Colin Farrell Not Dating
Rumors suggesting Rihanna and Colin Farrell have been dating since late 2010 have been exploded by a Rolling Stone reporter, who was with the R&B star when the famous couple was most recently caught "dining together".
Writer Josh Eells was interviewing the "Umbrella" singer at her favorite Los Angeles-area restaurant Giorgio Baldi for the new issue of Rolling Stone when they spotted the Irish actor in the middle of a dinner business meeting nearby. Upon spotting the singer, the movie star walked over to her table and exchanged pleasantries before leaving the restaurant via a back door to avoid the waiting paparazzi.
But his quiet exit didn't stop the gossips from going into overdrive, claiming that Farrell and Rihanna had secretly dined together and he left separately in an effort to avoid a story about the budding romance. Now, Eells has revealed all about the chance meeting, insisting it was clear to him that Rihanna and Farrell were nothing more than two passing celebrities.
"He [Farrell] comes over, radiating Gaelic charm, and swoops in for a hug and a peck on the cheek," he writes. 'Hello, sweetheart. Good to see you...' He nods toward the door, where the paparazzi are gathered. 'Our friends outside are gonna get some good mileage out of this. We're gonna be texting each other all f**king night... It's good to see you, baby.' "
"He gives her another squeeze, then ducks through the kitchen and out the back door. Sure enough, the next day, the blogs are all over it."
More Rihanna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story