Katie Holmes Can't Watch Tom Cruise's Stunt for 'Mission: Impossible'
Tom Cruise made wife Katie Holmes feel sick on the set of his new "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" movie - by diving off the world's tallest building in Dubai. The action man invited the actress and the couple's daughter Suri to the set when he was performing a pivotal stunt in the sequel, and they sat and watched the scene unfold on a monitor in a room adjacent to the top-floor suite Cruise jumped out of.
But Holmes could only watch one take - and had to excuse herself. She explains, "They yell, 'Rolling' and 'Action!' and he drops a lot of feet... I said, 'That was great, we're gonna go and wait in the holding area'. His friend wrote (emailed) to me and said, 'What did you think?' I said, 'Oh my God, I was terrified.' I wanted to throw up... but I think I pulled it off, 'cause I told him I loved it."
Holmes shared the story with TV host Jimmy Kimmel when stopping by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last Monday night, April 4.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign