Katie Holmes Can't Watch Tom Cruise's Stunt for 'Mission: Impossible'
Tom Cruise made wife Katie Holmes feel sick on the set of his new "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" movie - by diving off the world's tallest building in Dubai. The action man invited the actress and the couple's daughter Suri to the set when he was performing a pivotal stunt in the sequel, and they sat and watched the scene unfold on a monitor in a room adjacent to the top-floor suite Cruise jumped out of.
But Holmes could only watch one take - and had to excuse herself. She explains, "They yell, 'Rolling' and 'Action!' and he drops a lot of feet... I said, 'That was great, we're gonna go and wait in the holding area'. His friend wrote (emailed) to me and said, 'What did you think?' I said, 'Oh my God, I was terrified.' I wanted to throw up... but I think I pulled it off, 'cause I told him I loved it."
Holmes shared the story with TV host Jimmy Kimmel when stopping by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last Monday night, April 4.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed