Katie Holmes Can't Watch Tom Cruise's Stunt for 'Mission: Impossible'
Tom Cruise made wife Katie Holmes feel sick on the set of his new "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" movie - by diving off the world's tallest building in Dubai. The action man invited the actress and the couple's daughter Suri to the set when he was performing a pivotal stunt in the sequel, and they sat and watched the scene unfold on a monitor in a room adjacent to the top-floor suite Cruise jumped out of.
But Holmes could only watch one take - and had to excuse herself. She explains, "They yell, 'Rolling' and 'Action!' and he drops a lot of feet... I said, 'That was great, we're gonna go and wait in the holding area'. His friend wrote (emailed) to me and said, 'What did you think?' I said, 'Oh my God, I was terrified.' I wanted to throw up... but I think I pulled it off, 'cause I told him I loved it."
Holmes shared the story with TV host Jimmy Kimmel when stopping by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last Monday night, April 4.
More Katie Holmes News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns