Katie Holmes Can't Watch Tom Cruise's Stunt for 'Mission: Impossible'
Tom Cruise made wife Katie Holmes feel sick on the set of his new "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" movie - by diving off the world's tallest building in Dubai. The action man invited the actress and the couple's daughter Suri to the set when he was performing a pivotal stunt in the sequel, and they sat and watched the scene unfold on a monitor in a room adjacent to the top-floor suite Cruise jumped out of.
But Holmes could only watch one take - and had to excuse herself. She explains, "They yell, 'Rolling' and 'Action!' and he drops a lot of feet... I said, 'That was great, we're gonna go and wait in the holding area'. His friend wrote (emailed) to me and said, 'What did you think?' I said, 'Oh my God, I was terrified.' I wanted to throw up... but I think I pulled it off, 'cause I told him I loved it."
Holmes shared the story with TV host Jimmy Kimmel when stopping by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last Monday night, April 4.
More Katie Holmes News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week