Katie Holmes Can't Watch Tom Cruise's Stunt for 'Mission: Impossible'
Tom Cruise made wife Katie Holmes feel sick on the set of his new "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" movie - by diving off the world's tallest building in Dubai. The action man invited the actress and the couple's daughter Suri to the set when he was performing a pivotal stunt in the sequel, and they sat and watched the scene unfold on a monitor in a room adjacent to the top-floor suite Cruise jumped out of.
But Holmes could only watch one take - and had to excuse herself. She explains, "They yell, 'Rolling' and 'Action!' and he drops a lot of feet... I said, 'That was great, we're gonna go and wait in the holding area'. His friend wrote (emailed) to me and said, 'What did you think?' I said, 'Oh my God, I was terrified.' I wanted to throw up... but I think I pulled it off, 'cause I told him I loved it."
Holmes shared the story with TV host Jimmy Kimmel when stopping by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last Monday night, April 4.
More Katie Holmes News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'