Vince Neil Charged With Domestic Violence
Rocker Vince Neil has been charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct, following an incident in Las Vegas in March 2011. The Motley Crue star is alleged to have stormed into comedian Hal Sparks' show at the Las Vegas Hilton, yelling obscenities aimed at his TV reporter, ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs and one of her pals, who were in the audience.
Though Neil was not arrested, Jacobs filed a battery report, alleging the star jabbed her with his finger during the confrontation. Neil has now been charged with two misdemeanors, which could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation, reports TMZ.com.
Neil spent 10 days in jail earlier this year after being convicted of a 2010 DUI charge.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'