Vince Neil Charged With Domestic Violence
Rocker Vince Neil has been charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct, following an incident in Las Vegas in March 2011. The Motley Crue star is alleged to have stormed into comedian Hal Sparks' show at the Las Vegas Hilton, yelling obscenities aimed at his TV reporter, ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs and one of her pals, who were in the audience.
Though Neil was not arrested, Jacobs filed a battery report, alleging the star jabbed her with his finger during the confrontation. Neil has now been charged with two misdemeanors, which could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation, reports TMZ.com.
Neil spent 10 days in jail earlier this year after being convicted of a 2010 DUI charge.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child