Vince Neil Charged With Domestic Violence
Rocker Vince Neil has been charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct, following an incident in Las Vegas in March 2011. The Motley Crue star is alleged to have stormed into comedian Hal Sparks' show at the Las Vegas Hilton, yelling obscenities aimed at his TV reporter, ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs and one of her pals, who were in the audience.
Though Neil was not arrested, Jacobs filed a battery report, alleging the star jabbed her with his finger during the confrontation. Neil has now been charged with two misdemeanors, which could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation, reports TMZ.com.
Neil spent 10 days in jail earlier this year after being convicted of a 2010 DUI charge.
More Vince Neil News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die