Vince Neil Charged With Domestic Violence
Rocker Vince Neil has been charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct, following an incident in Las Vegas in March 2011. The Motley Crue star is alleged to have stormed into comedian Hal Sparks' show at the Las Vegas Hilton, yelling obscenities aimed at his TV reporter, ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs and one of her pals, who were in the audience.
Though Neil was not arrested, Jacobs filed a battery report, alleging the star jabbed her with his finger during the confrontation. Neil has now been charged with two misdemeanors, which could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation, reports TMZ.com.
Neil spent 10 days in jail earlier this year after being convicted of a 2010 DUI charge.
More Vince Neil News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope