Vince Neil Charged With Domestic Violence
Rocker Vince Neil has been charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct, following an incident in Las Vegas in March 2011. The Motley Crue star is alleged to have stormed into comedian Hal Sparks' show at the Las Vegas Hilton, yelling obscenities aimed at his TV reporter, ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs and one of her pals, who were in the audience.
Though Neil was not arrested, Jacobs filed a battery report, alleging the star jabbed her with his finger during the confrontation. Neil has now been charged with two misdemeanors, which could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation, reports TMZ.com.
Neil spent 10 days in jail earlier this year after being convicted of a 2010 DUI charge.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March